Carlton Sheets - Posted by Dan

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Deloris Chastain

Posted by Deloris Chastain on October 06, 2000 at 09:19:28:

Please send any information to me on your web site.

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Dell McNees

Posted by Dell McNees on October 03, 2000 at 18:01:30:

I’d like to talk to someone one on one about Carlton’s course!

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Marlene Berteotti

Posted by Marlene Berteotti on September 25, 2000 at 08:08:29:

Dear Sir’s,
I watched your add this am on tv. was impressed and proceeded calling to order, the young man had me so overwhelmed I cancelled the order. I am on a fixed income he was overloaded me with other items to purchase and costs etc. My concern is that I wish to hear from you stating that the order is indeed cancelled. I will however purchase at a later date. As soon as I know I have enough funds.
Thank You,
Marlene

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Tammy Bandy

Posted by Tammy Bandy on September 21, 2000 at 09:16:43:

Would like to see his web site. I bought his program.

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Jadel Hamby

Posted by Jadel Hamby on August 10, 2000 at 11:40:39:

Found It!!! His address is " http://www.CarletonSheets.com. Write me @ “jaedy2k@aol.com” and let me know how things are going for you. I am trying his system also. May God be with you! :slight_smile:

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site- - found it! - Posted by Jadel Hamby

Posted by Jadel Hamby on August 10, 2000 at 11:35:52:

Http://www.CarletonSheets.com. This is the web address for the real estate guru. Write to me and let me know how it works.

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site(no money down) - Posted by Edward Bazala

Posted by Edward Bazala on August 04, 2000 at 17:14:15:

Dear MR.Sheets,I am writing you to inquire about your no money down program, I normally dont follow up with advertisements that I see on tv,but I just had a different feeling inside after watching your program, and listeng to the different testimonys that the people provided.I have been asking myself is it really that easy,For some reason I just cant get this out of my head.My wife and I just turned 30 a couple of weeks ago, we have been married going on 8 years,and we are due to have our 4th baby come November.We have always been a two income family,and most of the time that is just to meet our bills and our immediate needs.Our children are all under the age of five and my wife and I both feel that it is important that we be the ones to raise our children,not daycares.Through the different testimonys that you provided ,It was very exciting to see the different familys reach financial freedom in such a short period of time.My question is still, is it really that easy, MR. Sheets please help me get started to reaching financial freedom for my family.

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Don

Posted by Don on July 07, 2000 at 21:02:21:

need Carlton Sheets web site

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Holly Keating

Posted by Holly Keating on July 03, 2000 at 08:32:17:

I want to cancel my order for this program. When I called my credit card company, it posted a hold for $480.00! I can’t afford it at this time. Sorry.
Holly Keating
06095 - zip code

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by JEFF A

Posted by JEFF A on June 27, 2000 at 08:18:03:

Iwould like information and a 800 number on how to order videos and cd’s

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Mary Plummer

Posted by Mary Plummer on June 15, 2000 at 09:08:52:

I sent an e-mail to Mr. Sheets around two May 10th i never got a response due to your system being (e-mail) upgraded. Iwas told this when i phoned . Please give me an e-mail address for Mr. Sheets if at all possible thanks

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by FRANCIS J BOLDS

Posted by FRANCIS J BOLDS on June 10, 2000 at 09:19:03:

FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS I HAVE SEEN YOUR SHOW BUT HAVE NEVER ACTED THIS MORNING I SAW YOUR SHOW AGAIN AND DESIDED THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO IN LIFE.I AM 42 YEAR OF AGE MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS AND ON JUNE 6 I BECAME A GRANDFATHER.REALITY HIT I HAVE NOTHING TO HAND DOWN TO MY KIDS OR GRAND IF ANYTHING EVER HAPPENS TO ME.EVERY TIME I SEE YOUR SHOW MY CONFIDENCE GETS BIGGER AND BIGGER.I AM SAVING EVERY PENNY I HAVE TO PURCHASE YOUR COURSE.PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND THANK YOU FOR THE CONFIDENCE I TRULY NEEDED TO DO THIS.YOUR TRULY FRANCIS J. BOLDS JR

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by paula

Posted by paula on June 01, 2000 at 17:59:21:

I need information about his new programs

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by stacy hatcher

Posted by stacy hatcher on September 09, 1999 at 01:32:05:

i would like to know of some true results of this program my fiances brother ordered this course some months ago but i dont think he’s done any thing yet
i need to know how to go about buying a home and geting money back with bad credit and little income if someone with great results can help we would be greatful

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on July 09, 1999 at 11:31:06:

Carlton gives you different ways in corrrecting your credit, and he emphasizes that in no way, should u wait until your credit is Grade-A before investing. He says to get familiar with the market, read the materials and be aggressive. good credit will accelerate your potential for buying property but bad credit won’t hurt u now. I have lousy credit also, I’m in the works of fixing it, but still not waiting. I’m eager to get the knowledge and start trying these techniques, so I’m focusing on a few of em.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by eric

Posted by eric on July 02, 1999 at 10:48:10:

How do you know the program works if you haven’t done anything in an entire year?? Isn’t there something in the program that shows you how to improve your credit rating? I’m pretty sure there is! Good Luck!

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by matt

Posted by matt on July 01, 1999 at 12:02:35:

I had a couple of people send me e-mails about getting started in real estate. I don’t claim to be a house yoda like pat, but I do have the sheets program and have owned several properties. I am glad to answer any questions beginners may have. I am not an agent or broker. Many people question the price of the sheets program. If you do not want to pay the $200 plus for the course, then I suggest you buy a book called the “Monopoly Game” by Dave Glubetich. It is a paper back and cost around 10-15 bucks.It is a good look at investing in property.

Also, If you order the sheets program, they will try to sell you more than you want!!! They even sent me, and charged me for something I did not order. They sent me two extra tapes called “Purchasing your first home” (or something like that) and “overcoming fear”. There was no invoice in the box of material I recieved so I had no idea the tapes were something extra!!! I thought it was part of the standard package. The only way I knew they had sent the extra tapes, was because I called them to ask how much they had charged to my credit card ( I thought they had sent the package express since I got it so quickly). I watched the extra tapes I received, then sent them back. I kept the rest of the material. They did refund my credit card for the extra tapes. Also, I recieved the material in about a week, not the 4-6 weeks they say it takes for regular delivery. They try to sell you “express delivery to get started right away” and charge you $20 for the “express delivery”. Don’t fall for it folks.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Pat

Posted by Pat on June 10, 1999 at 04:44:24:

Ron,
I wish I had more free time to explore the Failure rate of of the Sheets Program and a few more of Bradly post-- I just don’t have the time or focus to look at failure ----
a wise man once said " do or do not there is no try" (yoda)
If you want to become an actor study great actors that have made it in there lives–
If you want to be a Failure, study a Failure
not to be rude but to be the best you must study one of the best . (Sheets is one of the best) Maybe not the very, very ,very best-- but one of the Best
bill clinton studied the ways of Pres. Jefferson and look where he went to (monica & whitewater) now his wife is running who knows where that ends-- what about o.j.simpson lets study-- Not----
Oh let’s not look at failures or OTHER STUFF lets look at what works–
in the last 13 mo. My wife and I have over 40 prop. thanks to the Sheets program ( and I DON’T WORK FOR HIM)
WHEN WE BEGAN TO LOOK AT WHAT WORKS LOOK OUT–
Pat

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by pat

Posted by pat on June 06, 1999 at 17:01:13:

Hi,
I think you have a 30 or 90 day Money back offer—

so what have you got to lose ?? but time----

if you still can’t make up your mind then you better not try— for if you try you may not " DO "
ONLY BY DOING WILL THINGS CHANGE FOR YOU.
I PROMISE THAT–
maybe wait till you have to DO it–
I waited 3yrs. after I bought the tapes to listen to them—
13 mo. 1 day later we have over 40 homes
but I had to DO it - I had no other options
The co.I worked for had a Mgr. over me that was holding everything over my head and I would be fired at his whim-- ( he was fired 6mo. after I started buying homes) at the time we started ,we had no $$$
no help, ( but the tapes)
we just had a desire to make it…
If I can anybody can–
but you have to have a burning desire to do it .
" do or do not there is no try"
PAT

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by anthony lashley

Posted by anthony lashley on April 18, 2001 at 14:47:37:

I am trying to trace a parcel which I ordered since 28th February 2001.Please send the necessary information to trace or locate this parcel. Thank you.ADDRESS#4405n.w 73RD SUITE#716.929MIAMI FLORIDA.