Carlton Sheets - Posted by Dan

Posted by PAT on June 29, 1999 at 09:16:30:

MATT,
IF you re-read your post you will find that you said I was carlton just saying I was pat- then you went on to say that you questioned if I have done all I said in 13 mo. … well you were right to question I lied-- you got me – I re-counted and there were 42 and 1/2 (I split a deal with a guy)
You question who I am and what I have done again – please start your own site for cospiracy theories
Yes I own a few “cracker boxes” you got me there again each one we clear $100 - 200 per mo. I call them single fam. homes-- and one day when we retire (they will be paided for in 8-1/2 to 10 yrs) we will have a great nest egg. (not bad for a cracker box)
Matt this is the last time I will respond to you or your like-- I don’t have time
I post to help others not to defend myself –
P.S. Tony Robbins quotes YODA ( a puppet) I went to the fire walk “Fear into power” seminar in 1990
sorry I don’t quote Allen Greenspan–
PAT

Carlton Sheets - Posted by Dan

Posted by Dan on April 13, 1999 at 02:01:45:

I Bought the course a few weeks ago and have read it four
times now, I am convinced that with commitment and dedication I can make it work, The only problem I have is I cant convince my wife it will work. Any suggestion Anyone.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by pat

Posted by pat on April 16, 1999 at 24:08:08:

My wife and I went threw the same thing 1yr ago.

1. tell her you love her
  2. tell her how important it is to do just 1 deal
  3. find a great deal
  4. ask for her help
  5. bring flowers
    1yr ago we went threw this
    now 37 houses later we are having the time of our lives
    my wife helps me and only works 1 or 2 days on her old job… write me PAT

Re: Just do one small deal! - Posted by Karl Grube

Posted by Karl Grube on April 15, 1999 at 19:02:47:

DAN: Do a couple small deals like obtaining options to buy on properties. Sell one of the options for cash to a real estate broker. Put the cash in an envelop with her name on the envelope. Watch the expression on her face as she sees the proof of your efforts!

convince wife? easy! - Posted by amg

Posted by amg on April 15, 1999 at 16:15:12:

Use what you learned and go buy a property. How can she doubt you (or the material) after that?

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Ed

Posted by Ed on April 14, 1999 at 02:28:17:

Take her to a Ron Legrand 3 hour seminar in your area. It worked for my wife. Call them and see if they are coming to your area. 1800-496-1874
Dont give up. It took my hard headed darling about a year. When you bring home 1 check she’ll be convinced.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by troy smith

Posted by troy smith on December 06, 1999 at 11:36:37:

I live in the houston area and I wanted to get together with someone who has enjoyed some success with the system. I have had the course for about 2 months now. Any feedback about the system would be greatly appreciated…

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by eric to matt…what is your opinion

Posted by eric to matt…what is your opinion on June 29, 1999 at 18:48:39:

Just a f/u. We would like to purchase a home near the water or on the water since they appreciate faster in our area. Have you ever owned property on the water?

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by eric

Posted by eric on June 29, 1999 at 18:29:34:

Matt,

I saw the reply to sent to Wendy (I think) and also Pat. You sound like you have been purchasing property for a while. I am also a teacher and my wife and I would like to purchase a property. What do you suggest as a first attempt? We have about 20,000 to put down.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by craig

Posted by craig on June 23, 1999 at 09:14:43:

Hi, I just got the course and it seems that its geared for low cost houses in the area from 40 thou to 85 thou. Anyway, I live in bergen county NJ and it is a very hihg bracket there and its also high close around. Question: Has anyone tried these methods starting out with this type of higher bracket, the bracket being anywhere from 250,000 to 500,000?? I do not think that these would be good for renting. Any of the lower cost housing that exists is in slum areas where physical danger is emminent due to crime.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Kristopher Jones

Posted by Kristopher Jones on June 08, 1999 at 16:39:40:

35 HOUSES IN ONE YEAR!!! WOW!! Did you do that through lease options? Are they all single family homes or are the a combo of apts and single families?

If you did what you say you did then great job.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by George

Posted by George on June 03, 1999 at 19:25:39:

Pat - I am recently unemployed and totally dissatisfied with the thought of having someone else ever again controlling and determining my earnings. I have seen the C.S. infomercial in the past and am tempted to pursue this as a means of personal income. From your experience, is it a viable program for someone with no real estate experience? Does the program really provide the information and techniques needed to succeed if you you are willing to work for it? A response would be greatly appreciated…Thanks!

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Trudy

Posted by Trudy on April 29, 1999 at 17:15:59:

Pat, my problem is my husband. I am gungho. His favorite saying is “If you get a gift horse, look it straight in the mouth”. What do ya do with a guy like this? He cooks a mean Thanksgiving Dinner though :slight_smile:

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Michelle

Posted by Michelle on April 19, 1999 at 08:31:19:

YOU are the kind of person I need to talk too. My husband and I are considering buying the program. We have heard a wealth of comments, both negative and positive, regarding the clarity and feasibility of the program actually working. I want to KNOW someone who has experience using this program, understands the ins and outs, and can kind of “mentor” us. If that is you and your wife, please write. We can exchange phone numbers, email addresses, etc.

Thanks.

Re: Just do one small deal! - Posted by Derek

Posted by Derek on April 16, 1999 at 09:05:57:

What an awesome idea!!!

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by theresa

Posted by theresa on November 28, 2000 at 11:26:15:

I live in the Houston area, too. I have been wanting to buy the course, but haven’t yet. Is it working for you? Have you made alot of money, yet? Or was it a waste of money?

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by theresa

Posted by theresa on November 28, 2000 at 11:24:15:

I live in the Houston area as well and have been wondering whether to buy the program. How is it going for you? Is it a lot of work (I’m sure it is) and are you making any money?

matts email - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on June 30, 1999 at 18:28:35:

Hey does anybody know what matts email is?
I think he’s got the the info I require.

fools at this site - Posted by matt

Posted by matt on June 30, 1999 at 08:08:56:

Eric,

You are the first person at this site to actually say something intelligent. You actually sound like you have a clue and a plan. Water property is a great deal. It apprreciates much faster! About 10 years ago I could have bought a house on a lake in Michigan for 120k. Today that property is more than double the price. Lake-front property will also rent very high as well!

Things to remember:

1. Stay away from bad neighborhoods and small houses. You need at least 3 bedrooms in a home. My father was a slum lord! He kept his houses in good condition, but the neighborhoods were very bad. He would actually take a gun with him to collect his rent.
    And when renters moved, the left the property in a mess and always owed him money!

2. Profit margins on a property should be about $300 per month for single family homes. Apartments will vary per unit. Some clown named Pat at this site calims to have bought 42.5 houses in in 13 months. Of which, he is making $100 per month (on average) on each unit I believe he said, AND will have the houses paid off in 8-10 years!!! You do the math eric, it don’t add up! This is too little money per unit. If you need a roof replaced on a house, you are looking at 5k. Well, there goes your profit of $100 per month for 50 months! A furnace replacement can run from 2k to 6k depending on the amount of duct work that needs to be done. You get the idea i’m sure.

3. Don’t buy it unless it is a great deal, for YOU, not the seller. It is impossible to find 42.5 great deals in a year, let alone buy them.

4. Look at small apartment buildings. A 4-6 unit building is a good start. Live in one of the units and rent the others out.

5. Look for property in poor condition, but in a good area.

6. When you have a good renter, bend over backwards to keep them. Interest rates are so low, most people can buy rather than rent. Only people with bad credit will rent, and you don’t want them in one of your units!

7. For a quick profit of several thousand dollars try this. Find an investor, like older relatives that trust you. Older people usually have a load of cash just laying in the bank. Borrow cash from them to buy a handyman special FOR CASH. You will get a better deal if you offer cash. After closing, go get a home equity loan at the bank or mortgage, pay back the relative and fix and sell (or rent) the house. This is what I do most of the time. I expect to make(clear profit) 40-50k on the house I have now and will have about 7 months of work invested in it. I will then wait until 2 years is up (to avoid taxes) then sell it.

I have to go now!!!
e-mail me directly from now on this site is full of losers and liars and I do not plan to return.

Re:creating dreams into realities - Posted by Hall

Posted by Hall on October 24, 1999 at 21:49:03:

If I could show you a way you can get paid on a residual basis every time someone pays: a gas or electricity bill, a phone bill, a internet bill, a pager bill, not only in the U.S. but globally as well. Would you be interested in looking at a business opportunity?