Carlton Sheets - Posted by Dan

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by craig

Posted by craig on June 23, 1999 at 10:40:54:

hey Kristopher Jones can i call you to talk with you about the cs program, i bought it and I’m very unsure of it after reading negative input about it on the web.
if i can call you leave your number via email, i would really like to talk with someone that is really involved with this!! i am in new jersey

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Jeremy Bryant

Posted by Jeremy Bryant on June 13, 1999 at 03:34:30:

I thought about buying the course but is it all that I live in texas I owen one house do you think I should buy his plan

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Pat Smith

Posted by Pat Smith on June 03, 1999 at 23:10:06:

George,
A short time ago I talked to a person who said that 99.9% of the people that go to MacDonalds and get a franchise Make it .But the ones that make it Big time , the Big money makers are the ones that have never started another business---- And THEY GO BY THE BOOK
THEY FOLLOW THE RULES OF WHAT WORKS----

The same with the Sheets Program -
You see MacDonalds has done it so many times they know what works and what won’t----
Why not go by the rules and DO it
Yoda said “do or do not there is no TRY”
May 5th last year I got my first House now we have over 40 ---- You can do much more than myself ,If you do what the books and tapes say to do…
don’t let any body say it won’t work---- they are the ones that tryed or have never done it…
I buy each week from a Realestate sales person that said “he can’t do it” (what I do)
Write me Back-- strawsust@vallnet.com

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Brady

Posted by Brady on June 03, 1999 at 20:37:47:

Go to John T. Reed's analysis of Carleton H. Sheets' Books and CDs before you lose your hiney!!!

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on May 07, 1999 at 11:27:03:

“What do ya do with a guy like this? He cooks a mean Thanksgiving Dinner though :-)”

The first thing you do, is go out and buy him a nice apron with, “Man Of The House” printed across the front of it. Wrap it up and say here honey, I have a present for you. I’ll be back later, so have dinner ready at 6pm!

Then go out and look for that deal. When you come back home, don’t talk about what you were doing. At most, just say you were out window shopping looking at the nice homes in the area. Don’t go into any details or your just going to set yourself up for some negative feed back. You don’t need any negative input right now. Keep looking until you find that deal and meanwhile compliment your hubby on how good he looks in his “man of the house apron” and how GREAT his cooking is! :slight_smile:

Once you get that first deal under contract wait until you close on it before discussing it with your hubby. Just keep it to yourself and enjoy his cooking until you close the deal and get that first check. Then make plans at a nice hotel for a weekend for you and hubby to go out and celebrate.

While your sitting at home having dinner with your hubby, say honey, I’m taking you out for a nice weekend tonight and I’m going to rock your world baby! Next you pull out that check and say, honey, and I’m paying for the whole thing with my own money! When he asks how you plan on doing that, you flash that check in front of him and say, WITH THIS!

Then you can tell him all about what you did. When he asks, where did this come from? You say, honey, it was like taking candy from a baby! There was nothing to it! I just stopped by this house that was for sale, wrote up a contract to buy it for ALL CASH, and then I sold it to someone else before I had to close on the sale for more money than I had to buy it for!

Meanwhile, you keep eating his great cooking while your telling him what you did by keeping a straight face and acting normal without showing how excited you are and as your sitting there stuffing his cooking down with your mouth full, you say, "mmmm, honey this is really good, I’m impressed with how well your dinners have been coming out. Get up like your in a hurry and say, after you get this cleaned up, hurry and get ready. I’ll be back within an hour to pick you up. I gotta go! Then a quick kiss goodbye like your leaving in a hurry.

When he says, where you going? Say, I gotta go look at another house to buy. Be back later! Then go to the bank and cash that check smiling from ear to ear! :slight_smile:

Instead of trying to explain everything you did or what you were trying to do while you were looking for your first property, you managed to keep from hearing all the negative about looking a gift horse in the mouth from your husband. Don’t start out by you offering to tell your husband the details on how you managed to put all this together. Wait until he starts asking all the questions! He won’t be able to keep from asking because after seeing that check he’s going to want to know how in the heck you did that! Now you got him interested. Instead of you trying to get him to understand and support you with what your trying to do, you first prove to him that it can be done and you have already done it!

After you have your nice weekend together, ask hubby if he had a nice time. Then tell him thank you very much for your great support. When he looks at you with a dumb look on his face, looking like huh? What did I do? Say, you told me if I get a gift horse to look it in the mouth. Well, as I drove by that house I noticed it looked like a gift horse just sitting there looking right at me. So I remembered what you said about looking it in the mouth and that’s exactly what I did! I decided to look it in the mouth and go for that gift it had to offer me. The only thing was, I didn’t realize just how much of a gift that gift horse was going to give me for the little bit of effort I had to put into this by just talking to the seller for a little while.

Then say, I’ll see you later on tonight! When asks where you are going, you say, why, to go look for another gift horse silly, where do you think? Oh, by the way, what’s on the menu for dinner tonight honey?? I should be back around 6pm! Make it something special! Bye! :slight_smile:

Now your husband is going to be interested!

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Carlos

Posted by Carlos on May 11, 1999 at 08:35:49:

Help!!

I have been contemplating whether or not to purchase the program too, but am sceptical. i want to get into invenstment real estate so bad, but i have no contacts to help me find the right path. maybe you can help me?
Thank You

Re: matts email - Posted by Matt’s e-mail....mmfletcher@hotmail.com

Posted by Matt’s e-mail…mmfletcher@hotmail.com on July 02, 1999 at 10:51:33:

My e-mail is...mmfletcher@hotmail.com

Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Jonathan

Posted by Jonathan on July 03, 1999 at 11:40:32:

I’m trying to find Carlton Sheet’s website. Can someone help me. I seen his infomercial the other night and am very intrigued. Thanks!

Re:creating dreams into realities - Posted by Mark S. Taylor

Posted by Mark S. Taylor on December 29, 1999 at 19:42:09:

Yes, I would be more than happy to take a look at it,as long, as it is not an MLM…

P.S have not had much luck with them…

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by kris

Posted by kris on June 23, 1999 at 13:20:40:

My coment on all of the negative stuff out there is this. most of the time people will say something negative about the other RE. gurus mainly in the attempt to promote their own program as it was the case with the one guy I mentioned in a post I made a month or so ago. This guy just spammed my email with this junk in order to sell his book. I don’t know this man from adam and if I were to choose between carton sheets, a man that has been in the public light for 14yrs, and this other guy it would be carlton hands down.

The bottom line is this, your going to get a lot of people out there that are unsatisfied with the material in C.S’s or any of the other established experts. A good portion of the people on the Creonline website are very satisfied with what they got from him and others. A person’s success in it has to do with one thing and one thing only. WORK. I"m probably not the one that you should be talking to since I haven’t had the chance to do much with his course either since I bought it, mainly because I’ve been in and out of town working. but I do plan to make the time when I’m back for a while to implemant his techniques. Also one thing that is important to remember is that C.S’s course give you the basics as another established real estate person who bought and used his course told me. The key, she, and others on the site, told me, was to keep learning and expanding your R.E know how with other courses out there. Become familiar with the market, which doesn’t mean you have to go out and get a brokers liscense. then when thats done with find a particular technique that you can feel comfortable doing and do it over and over and ovver again. You don’t have to use all of the tech’s in the program just the ones you choose. Once you find that niche, your in

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Pat

Posted by Pat on June 03, 1999 at 23:36:26:

What a JERK
George, asked for help and you hand him a gun to shoot himself with–
On top of that you hock your tapes and a book by putting someone else down !!!
IF !!! you had the guts to be real Maybe help someone that asks for help–
I am sure you have done the Sheets program"““NOT””"
BUT you have great ADVICE"“”" NOT"“”"
BUT i’m sure you know buy doing “”“”““NOT””“”“”
In your post you said " before you loose your hinnie"
IT SEEMS YOUR THE HINNIE—

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by alicia paff

Posted by alicia paff on December 27, 1999 at 12:47:20:

I am looking for the “Quick Start” tape and book series by Carlton Sheets. If you have any info on this topic please contact me and let me know where I can order from. Thank You

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by craig

Posted by craig on June 23, 1999 at 10:36:42:

johnboy doesnt know much about relationships it seems

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Chris M (CT)

Posted by Chris M (CT) on September 06, 1999 at 21:34:05:

CarltonSheets.com or “nodownpayment.com”. He owns both.

Chris

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by David Burton

Posted by David Burton on July 02, 1999 at 09:23:29:

I have the carlton sheets program for 1 year and read through it many times and find it very informative and know it works. I have really bad credit that I’m trying to correct. My question is this should I wait to correct my really bad credit or should I go ahead and work this real estate program. I would appreciate if someone out there who is honestly working the sheets program on a successful level give me some advice.

Thank You.

David Burton.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Ron Wagner

Posted by Ron Wagner on June 14, 1999 at 02:02:06:

Pat,
I saw the infomercial today, and I have also been highly skeptical. (Although tempted at the same time). I went to the web page suggested by Brady, and I think it makes some good points. (I am totally a beginner, so I am speaking from impressions only).

My question to you is, not to be rude, did you read the objections Brady was pointing to? I think some of them are powerful arguments.

Secondly, do you know what the failure rate is for Sheets people? I know, other people say, “if you fail at it, you aren’t doing it EXACTLY.” But just for argument, then, what percent don’t “do it exactly” and then fail?

Ron

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Patrick

Posted by Patrick on June 06, 1999 at 04:33:25:

Ok, if I was a little scared to spend any money before on the product, now I’m terrified! What is a guy to do?..? Don’t answer that.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Bernadette

Posted by Bernadette on February 24, 2000 at 08:56:03:

Hi
I have an extra quick start tape.
write me if you still need
stoltz63

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on June 25, 1999 at 03:02:10:

Not very much. I meet my wife when I was 18. She was 17. We got married 6 months after our first date, had our first child 2 years later, 2 more after that, and we just celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary this month! So I guess you can say I don’t know all that much about relationships.

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by robby robertson

Posted by robby robertson on July 31, 2001 at 19:51:22:

i need no money down website for carlton sheets