Carlton Sheets - Posted by Dan

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by anthony lashley

Posted by anthony lashley on April 18, 2001 at 14:44:41:

I am trying to trace a parcel which I ordered since 28th February 2001.Please send the necessary information to trace or locate this parcel. Thank you.

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on August 20, 2000 at 19:27:43:

Considering the program. What has been your experience thus far? Would love to hear from an “average Joe” before plunking down more money for yet another work from home program that proclaims the ability to free me. Please drop a line.

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site(no money down) - Posted by MARAUD FORD

Posted by MARAUD FORD on August 13, 2000 at 22:33:17:

I AM TRYING TO PURCHASE INCOME PROPERTY USING ANYTECHNIQES OF NO-MONEY- DOWN THAT YOU MIGHT BE AWARE OF. THANK YOU

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by jerry

Posted by jerry on July 19, 2000 at 09:53:41:

Carlton Sheets WEb Page is located at www.carletonsheets.com

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by terri turner

Posted by terri turner on July 09, 2000 at 01:09:06:

PT2ON FIXED INCOME AN CANT AFFORD TO SEND IN ANOTHER PAYMENT LIKE THAT

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by terri-turner

Posted by terri-turner on July 09, 2000 at 01:01:11:

paid for program a couple of months ago and never
recieved it, i sent in three letters to this effect and never got a single responce,i was told by friends that it was a scam,but i did not believe it now i do
myphone718 474-4828

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by matt

Posted by matt on June 29, 1999 at 01:01:25:

Once again, I have continued to read the postings on this site and no one has talked about DOING real estate. You only talk about thinking about it! Let me share an actual experience with you all to get the ball rolling. When I was 21 (now 36) I took a real estate seminar given by Albert J. Lowery, he was the Carlton Sheets of the early 1980’s. I think I paid $300 or $400 for the 3 day seminar. I was just a kid and most of the info went over my head. I did however learn one important lesson. I learned about HUD houses (repo’s). I bought a 4 bedrrom bick HUD house for 9,651 dollars. I rented it for about 7 years, collected 10k in rent along the way, then sold it for 40k. I have found my niche in buying large but run-down homes in upscale neighborhoods. The homes I usually buy are owned by elderly people and need a great deal of updating. I live in the home for 2 years and then sell it to avoid taxes. I usually double my money. It is nice getting a fat check at the closing. However, I am now looking for multi-units with an eye on retirement. I plan to buy run-down multi-units, fix them up, re-mortagage them to pull out the equity ( which is tax free) and keep the property for the long term. Does anyone at this site have any real world experience or ideas to offer. The only response I have received was from “Pat” who only questioned my intelligence and quoted yoda (a puppet) because I found it hard to believe he purchased 40 homes in 13 months AND made a profit!!! I could buy a hundred little cracker box homes, waste a lot of time and energy. People who buy every house they look at, are building a house of cards. But I would rather just make 1 or 2 really good deals a year and kick back the rest of the time. But then again, what the hell do I know.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by matt

Posted by matt on June 27, 1999 at 22:58:12:

I want to know if “pat” is real with his/her 40 homes in 13 months. or is pat just carlton saying these things to build hype to buy his course. I would like to hear more from pat. I buy handyman specials, fix them, sell them. I take 2 years to fix the home and live in it so I will not have to pay tax on the profit. My wife works full time and I have a part time job teaching besides fixing the houses for sale. We do well but could not imagine buying 40 homes in 13 months AND make a profit.

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site - Posted by Benita Sheppard

Posted by Benita Sheppard on September 16, 2000 at 10:34:09:

I need to have step by step information on how to get started with bad cretic and a low paying job

Re: Need Carlton Sheets Web Site(no money down) - Posted by Mr. V.E. Russell

Posted by Mr. V.E. Russell on October 23, 2000 at 10:04:34:

I am located in the Hampton Roads Area of Virginia. I’m a first time home buyer and I’m looking for information on the no down payment principle. Any information would be helpful.