www.carltonsheets.com - Posted by rod thomas

Posted by wayne bates on April 24, 2006 at 20:14:17:

i would like to become a fulltime realitor

www.carltonsheets.com - Posted by rod thomas

Posted by rod thomas on February 28, 2006 at 16:15:08:

i have carlton sheets’s program and i love it i am looking for some help with putting together my first deal i have been looking at a few propertiesin my area and i am just in need of some help .

Re: www.carltonsheets.com - Posted by Rod Thompson

Posted by Rod Thompson on March 18, 2006 at 11:29:48:

RE:Personal Bank Account. I was told by a HELPLINE Rep. in the beginning that I would be contacted when the free trail peroid was up to make pymt. arraingements for the course. Reciently the total amt. was ACHed out of my account. I now have a neg. bal. of $730.84 due to the $344.90 for the course and $330.00 in overdraft charges. I contacted PEI yesterday via Helpline, and was told that the monies would be returned to my account emmediatly. (Fri. 3-17-06) As of today that has not occured. The Rep that I talked to got authorization for me to pay in 12 monthly pymts. My Bank sent a statement to your Overdraft Dept. stating the charges that I have incurred on 3-17-o6. Now, Sat.,3-18-06, I just talked to the Bank Rep. to inform her that she had put Thomas instead of Thompson in the letter to the Overdraft Dept. A correction has now been sent. Please FIX this situation ASAP so that I can reach my personal goal of finishing the course by the end of March and closing my first deal by the end of April. (Working on 5 rental properties and 3 farms from one person. Fix-up and Flip most of them.) I thank you in advance for your cooperation in this unfortunate situation.

Re: www.carltonsheets.com - Posted by Alex

Posted by Alex on March 05, 2006 at 21:24:22:

This is not a carltonsheets web site, but an overall investment web site. It simply has a Carlton Forumn, since his name is well recognized. Are you interested in being a lanlord, doing rehabs and flips? I suggest additional books and courses. Try reading Tyler G. Hicks. Try Reading Peter Conti. Both excellent

Re: www.carltonsheets.com - Posted by Alex

Posted by Alex on April 25, 2006 at 20:43:27:

Do you want to become and investor, or sales person? You need to see what works for you and your situation. Carlton Sheets, in my opinion, even though I bought the course is not applicable in today’s hot market. It may apply perhaps in 70’s or 80’s when interest rates were sky high, sellers were motivated and it was a buyer’s market. Also seems to be more applicable to certain parts of the country. The ideas are outdated in his course, although it is a good begginers course in my opinion.

My advice: decide on your path. Get your gameplan together. Really know that this is something for you. Decide on what really motivates you and why you want to do this. Understand that real estate is not a quick buck,but a slow, steady buck, not a get rich quick scheme.