Working with Bad Credit - Posted by Amanda

Posted by Chris on February 28, 2000 at 16:54:15:

Amanda-

Start out by reading all of the articles on this site as well as reading the posts daily.

A good article to start out with is:

http://www.creonline.com/articl13.htm

A good site to check out for credit cleanup is-

-Chris

Working with Bad Credit - Posted by Amanda

Posted by Amanda on February 28, 2000 at 16:04:55:

My husband and I are interested in pursuing this program, but our credit is horrible. Is this program going to NOT be an option for us until we clean up our credit or can we work around the credit issue? We have absolutely no money to put down on houses (

Re:5 ways to do a deal NOW… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 01, 2000 at 23:37:51:

Amanda,

At the convention I showed different ways deals can be done based on your credit situation.

For you there are 5 way you can do a deal.

But before I give them to you I want you to know that the lending community is forgiving
and will allow you to bring your credit back in 2 years no matter how bad it is.

The thing I don’t want you to do is be like an Ostrich and put your head in a hole. This matter
won’t clear up by it’s self. You have to work on it. I want to give you a web site to visit,
http://www.creditinfocenter.com/. In going there you will find a credit repair kit.

Now here are some ways that are available for you to do deals under the worst of conditions.

NO CREDIT AND NO MONEY??.

(1) Flips- that’s a given.

(2) Lease Options- again a given.

(3) Seller Carry backs- this is a must for a purchase.

(4) Bring in a partner- a half deal is better than no deal.

(5) Hard Money- this loan is based on the equity of the house only.

So there you are Amanda, 5 ways you can do a deal NOW. It gets better from here, so don’t
give up. You see Amanda, you have only one way to go from here, so go do it.

Ed Garcia

Re: 5 Ways you can do it NOW… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 01, 2000 at 21:47:12:

Amanda,

At the convention I showed different ways deals can be done based on your credit situation.

For you there are 5 way you can do a deal.

But before I give them to you I want you to know that the lending community is forgiving
and will allow you to bring your credit back in 2 years no matter how bad it is.

The thing I don’t want you to do is be like an Ostrich and put your head in a hole. This matter
won’t clear up by it’s self. You have to work on it. I want to give you a web site to visit,
http://www.creditinfocenter.com/. In going there you will find a credit repair kit.

Now here are some ways that are available for you to do deals under the worst of conditions.

NO INCOME AND NO MONEY??.

(1) Flips- that’s a given.

(2) Lease Options- again a given.

(3) Seller Carry backs- this is a must for a purchase.

(4) Bring in a partner- a half deal is better than no deal.

(5) Hard Money- this loan is based on the equity of the house only.

So there you are Amanda, 5 ways you can do a deal NOW. It gets better from here, so don’t
give up. You see Amanda, you have only one way to go from here, so go do it.

Ed Garcia

Re: Working with Bad Credit - Posted by John (MD)

Posted by John (MD) on March 01, 2000 at 14:49:32:

Flip contracts for quick cash. Now Go For It

John Parker

Re: Working with Bad Credit - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on February 28, 2000 at 21:09:40:

Be on the lookout for a tired landlord, who might do a lease option or a land contract with you for no money up front. Perhaps you can find a property that needs some painting or clean-up work that you could do in exchange for a down payment. Look, look, look, and ask, ask, ask, and in time you will find a deal to get started with…ED