William Bronchick to appear on CNBC Monday - Posted by Bronchick

Posted by Winston, CT on August 03, 2002 at 15:53:45:

Hi Bill,
I say have a “I buy houses” mug
Too bad I will be far from a tv, but I will TRY to get my vcr to work. Have fun!

William Bronchick to appear on CNBC Monday - Posted by Bronchick

Posted by Bronchick on August 01, 2002 at 13:56:35:

For those who have television access during the day, I will be appearing on CNBC’s “Power Lunch” show on Monday, August 5th at 2:50 PM E.S.T.

Topic of discussion . . . you guessed it, how real estate investing beats the pants off the stock market.

W. Bronchick

MY CABLE WENT OUT! - Posted by Ellie

Posted by Ellie on August 02, 2002 at 13:48:54:

I am FUMING! My cable was out from around 1pm until JUST nw (2:48 pm EST). Anyway…what did I miss???

Re: William Bronchick to appear on CNBC Monday - Posted by anthony

Posted by anthony on August 02, 2002 at 07:46:50:

GO Get 'em Bill!!! Can you please say hi to my Aunt Sarah in Milwalkee?? LOL make us proud!

bill, if you could, please… - Posted by Brian M. Powers(MI)

Posted by Brian M. Powers(MI) on August 01, 2002 at 21:48:32:

…get your hands on maria “the money honey” bartiromo’s phone number for me.
i have been emailing her for a night out on the town but i never get a reply. she must keep losing my email address or something.

Go Get’em, Bill - Posted by J. Clifton

Posted by J. Clifton on August 01, 2002 at 18:40:59:

You know it’s an overall bear market, when the stock meisters take creative real estate experts out of the late night ghetto and give them daylight time to shine. For a change, it’s US laughing at the capital investors, whose experts seemed to have been asleep during the 75% collapse of many stocks.

We’re only going to be at the true bottom of the stock slide, when so few people are buying them that CNBC gets cancelled, and it’s the Bronchicks who have their own daytime financial shows.

Re: William Bronchick to appear… - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on August 01, 2002 at 17:33:46:

BB:

I am tuning in now, affixing the channel to CNBC, so as not to miss the big event come Monday, at 2:50pm.

You really are da man, Billy Bronchick…

JT-IN

PS. You could make mention of that big Subject To deal that I did in the Bronchick Land Trust protoype, as I just accepted a Contract to sell it today… Bought for 530K sell for 780K, less commish and 5 months holding costs. Thanks.

Ahhh. I loved it when we… - Posted by Stew(NE)

Posted by Stew(NE) on August 01, 2002 at 17:32:35:

were relegated to late night infomecials. 3 years ago when I started renting properties my co-workers thought I was nuts (cleaning toilets, changing light bulbs) I haven’t done any of this. Why? I put a system in place to ensure I didn’t. The other day, one of these “experts” actually started telling me that NOW would be a good time to buy some rental property. He lowered his voice and talked in a hush tone as if he was letting me in on a big secret. Man, I wish I had 10 properties to sell at FMV and talk about the appreciation they are going to get to these “experts”. Hee-Hee

Re: William Bronchick to appear on CNBC Monday - Posted by Shawn Moore

Posted by Shawn Moore on August 01, 2002 at 16:42:42:

Awesome; Represent us all well. I know you will I have every one of your courses and love them. I am just starting my wholesale career and was trying to get on www.carei.com what’s happening with the site I can’t open it? Good luck on Mon.
Shawn

Re: William Bronchick to appear on CNBC Monday - Posted by Hank

Posted by Hank on August 01, 2002 at 16:15:01:

When I tune in at 2:50 PM E.S.T., will I be seeing a taped interview or live interview?

I’m not about to be interviewed by any media, but I’d be weary of taped & edited segments.

I can’t stand most of the press.

Don’t give away too many secrets!! - Posted by Tim (CT)

Posted by Tim (CT) on August 01, 2002 at 14:27:01:

CRE is hard enough. I’d like to keep the competition down as low as possible!!(LOL)

Good luck!!

Uh…Monday August 5th, Ellie. Cool down. nt - Posted by Concerned

Posted by Concerned on August 02, 2002 at 13:56:17:

Re: bill, if you could, please… - Posted by bob

Posted by bob on August 02, 2002 at 10:55:21:

I’ll take Martha!!! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Nah, JT … - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on August 01, 2002 at 21:04:09:

YOU DA MAN !!!

RL

Re: William Bronchick to appear on CNBC Monday - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on August 01, 2002 at 18:36:26:

It is live, so no danger of editing.

CNBC Power Lunch is a straight up program - it is not “20/20”

I Second That, Tim! nt - Posted by Buck_GA

Posted by Buck_GA on August 01, 2002 at 17:12:30:

nt

Oops… - Posted by Ellie

Posted by Ellie on August 02, 2002 at 14:11:29:

I just saw that some of the posts were today, and my brain somehow ASSumed…

Thanks for straightening me out.

I’m still ticked off at my cable company, though. I was in the middle of a good episode of Law & Order!!!

:slight_smile:

What will the chiron say? - Posted by Hank

Posted by Hank on August 01, 2002 at 21:41:25:

Are they giving you a choice of what will be the graphic below your mug?

Bill Bronchick
Attorney/Investor/Author

would be good, but,

Bill Bronchick

would be better.

You have a great site with tons of red meat to chew on. If these stock machers want to take it a step further, they can fill up their shopping carts.

How about running a one week special on all your materials? I smell a bonanza.

Enough advice from me. Good luck.