William Bronchick - Posted by Wil

Posted by Wil on September 13, 2001 at 13:43:24:

Check out the “How to Article” on this site. It tells who he is.

William Bronchick - Posted by Wil

Posted by Wil on September 10, 2001 at 18:12:42:

Can anyone tell me if they would recommend any of William Bronchick’s courses? I am leaning towards lease optioning.

good l/o course - Posted by randy

Posted by randy on September 11, 2001 at 03:36:53:

i bought the bronchick l/o course and i would highly recommend you get it if you would like to start out with l/o’s. the good thing about his course is that he provides all the paperwork legal and financial papers to get you started all the way to closing your first sale. if you’re looking for a course that explains not only the details of how to find deals, sign up deals, close your deals, AND tell you the legal aspects of doing l/o’s, then i highly recommend the bronchick course…although the price is a bit high. i bought it when it was on sale though. good luck house hunting!

if you have any specific questions about the details of his course, just email me at treef0rt@aol.com

randy

Re: William Bronchick - Posted by Matt(WA)

Posted by Matt(WA) on September 11, 2001 at 24:40:44:

Try “Flipping Properties” paperback book. Only $18 from his website www.legalwiz.com. I read it and it’s very good.

Re: William Bronchick - Posted by wil

Posted by wil on September 11, 2001 at 11:26:59:

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Do you think flipping can be done with little or no money down here in Southern California? How are the risks involved in flipping. I don’t have much money to start and my, how do you say it, income to debt ratio is pretty bad.

Thanks.

Re: William Bronchick - Posted by Connie SoCal

Posted by Connie SoCal on September 11, 2001 at 15:18:58:

I would recommend William Bronchick, as I have his Lease-Option Course. The course includes all the forms you need to close your first/any deal.

If you have bad credit and little/no money, lease-options are a good place to start your investment career. But no matter what, don’t just read. Get out and DO.

Re: William Bronchick - Posted by Wil

Posted by Wil on September 11, 2001 at 16:31:21:

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Do you mind me asking how did your first deal go? Did the course make it easy or a lot less difficult to make your first deal? Did it give you confidence in entering into a deal?

Thanks.

Re: William Bronchick - Posted by aron

Posted by aron on September 13, 2001 at 12:59:49:

the carlton course covers lease options well enough to get them acccepted, who is bronchik?