WILL THIS WORK IN TEXAS??? - Posted by Russell King

Posted by Mavzfan on July 20, 2001 at 16:22:03:

Great post but …BAD DAY Johnboy?

WILL THIS WORK IN TEXAS??? - Posted by Russell King

Posted by Russell King on July 19, 2001 at 13:26:49:

I recently bought this course and was wondering if anyone had luck in Texas? Thanks!

Where in Texas are you located???(nt) - Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on July 21, 2001 at 14:09:44:

NOPE!..It’s just too HOT in Texas to Work! - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on July 20, 2001 at 10:41:25:

Do people in Texas die? Do people in Texas get divorced? Do people in Texas fall behind on payments? Do people in Texas buy another home getting stuck with two mortgage payments because their first home hasn’t sold yet? Do people in Texas ever face foreclosure? Do people in Texas ever fall behind on property taxes? Do people in Texas ever get job transfers? Do landlords in Texas ever get tired of dealing with tenants? Do people in Texas ever let homes go to where they’re run down? Do people in Texas ever let homes sit vacant? Do people in Texas ever lose their jobs? Do people in Texas ever run into financial problems?

If there are people in Texas, or in ANY part of the country that ever run into any of these types of problems, then YES…IT WILL EVEN WORK IN TEXAS AND ANY OTHER PART OF THE COUNTRY!!!

The ONLY place in this country where this “might not” work is the part of the country where people live in a perfect world. Only, I don’t know of any place that people live in a perfect world…do you?

NOPE!.It’s just too HOT in Texas to Work! - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on July 21, 2001 at 18:47:12:

Sorry,

It IS too hot to work in Houston.

They need to try Dallas, San Antonio, Waco or where ever but not Houston. Too hot and no one sells houses there.

Just my thoughts
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha