WHOLESALING IN FLORIDA - Posted by S.M.M.C.

Posted by John-Fl on July 09, 2004 at 18:49:20:

Firstly, all caps is considered rude and annoying. Some people consider it being SCREAMED AT!

If you have these 3 rather basic questions you obviously have not been doing enough research on your own. Search the archives here and pick up a course or two that will include the contracts and different ways to close. From there you can begin contacting title companies or finding a good RE Attorney who can close these deals for you.

Good luck!

WHOLESALING IN FLORIDA - Posted by S.M.M.C.

Posted by S.M.M.C. on July 08, 2004 at 23:05:56:

HELLO FELLOW INVESTORS

WERE TWO NEWBIES GETTING STARTED IN THE WHOLESALE MARKET IN SOUTH FLORIDA.WE HAVE INVESTORS LINED UP WILLING TO BUY THE WHOLESALE DEALS WE LOCATE WITH ALL CASH AT CLOSING.WE HAVE THREE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE ANSWERS TO.

WHAT CONTRACTS DO YOU NEED SPECIFICALLY IN FLORIDA, FOR SELLERS AND INVESTORS WHEN DOING A WHOLESALE DEAL FROM START TO FINISH?

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SKIP THE CLOSING AND GET OUR ASSIGNMENT FEE UP FRONT,IF SO HOW?

IF WE DO HAVE TO GO TO THE CLOSING TO GET FEE,IS THERE A WAY FOR THE SELLERS/INVESTORS NOT TO SEE HOW MUCH WERE GETTING PAID ON THE DEAL?

IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED IF ANYONE CAN REFER SOME GOOD TITLE COMPANIES THAT ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE WHOLESALE PROCESS AND HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL AT IT.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES AND HAPPY INVESTING.

Re: WHOLESALING IN FLORIDA - Posted by Greg (FL)

Posted by Greg (FL) on July 10, 2004 at 19:14:43:

I’m one of those people you’re looking for, but your email address doesn’t work. Feel free to email me.

Greg

Re: WHOLESALING IN FLORIDA - Posted by S.M.M.C.

Posted by S.M.M.C. on July 09, 2004 at 20:08:57:

Thanks for the reply John,we had an appointment with the title company today.They answered all of our questions and gave us contracts for free,and introduced us to four more all cash investors.I love this business!

happy investing to all!