Wholesaler that have done more than 12,000 a Month - Posted by Jesse

Posted by CaKev on April 03, 2008 at 11:42:27:

I hate to say this to you but theres some truth in your statement about big cities only because there’s more people in bad situations and its a numbers game. Are you trying pre-foreclosure mailings, fsbo, for rent. Are your mailings personalized( hand written 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 inch envelope and a live stamp) the more business like it looks the quicker it goes in the trash UNOPENED. How many letters or postcards are you mailing per day, per week, per month? 100 MAILINGS MAY GET YOU 10 LEADS MAKING OFFERS ON 5 AND BUYING 1. You may have to send to different areas of town BUT KEEP SENDING. BECAUSE " A steady drip of water will wear a hole in a rock" Hang in there

Kevin

Wholesaler that have done more than 12,000 a Month - Posted by Jesse

Posted by Jesse on April 03, 2008 at 10:17:30:

In order to do these number, would you say that your success comes from being in a major metro area, or does it ome from wholesaing all over your state. I am desperately looking to cashflow my wholesaling business and things just arent really happening. And I feel like it may be because all of the high success stories come from cities with more than 500,000 residents. I do as much as possible as far as probate mailings, absentee mailing, and just bold offers, but I havent had any success doing any.

thanx for your comments

RE: Wholesaler that have done more… - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on April 12, 2008 at 07:29:48:

$12,000 - is like doing one or two deals a month in South Florida. That’s not that hard to do.

In less you have a huge advertising budget, “Advertising All over your state” is probably a bad idea. You need a laser focus on a particular area. You want to be the Go-To person for your neighborhood when someone needs to sell.

Get in front of people:

1. flyers
  2. bandit signs
  3. pass out your business cards everywhere
  4. knock on doors of owners in distress
  5. drive your area looking for vacants
  6. think guerilla style

Re: Wholesaler has done more than 12,000 a Month - Posted by Jack E

Posted by Jack E on April 03, 2008 at 14:12:42:

If you mean $12,000, OK, but 1,200 actual wholesales, I doubt it.