Who is using Social Media Marketing? - Posted by LeasePurchase

Posted by LeasePurchase on February 20, 2011 at 15:11:30:

I guess I’m kind of Old School myself. I still have this resistance to most things internet, especially these Social Media sites. I just feel like my privacy is being invaded. Maybe I’m just paranoid.

As a marketer I also understand that if you want business you need to go where the people are. You need to get your message where the most traffic is. I get and use “direct” marketing via post cards etc. and I think I get a pretty good return without having to share my life with everyone. I seem to be stuck on the fence as to weather I should “Socialize”.

Anyone have some good examples of how they have used Social Media Marketing to create leads and close deals?

Thanks

1 Like

Who is using Social Media Marketing? - Posted by LeasePurchase

Posted by LeasePurchase on February 18, 2011 at 16:13:26:

What, if any, SMM are Real Estate Professionals and Investors using? Or maybe I should say, what forms of SMM are you using, if any, and is it working for you?

Personally I’m playing with the a few. Of course Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, BiggerPockets and ActiveRain.

Just wondering what everyone Else’s experiences are.

Re: Who is using Social Media Marketing? - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on February 20, 2011 at 14:21:14:

I really dislike facebook and twitter and linkedin, so I can’t imagine
using it to market with. That being said, it’s really opened up
additional ways to find and get ahold of people that previously would
have not received my mail marketing or not responded. Just Friday I
wrote to an owner with a problem property and could find absolutely
no recent contact info for her except her facebook page. She wrote me
back in less than 5 minutes and was interested in an offer.

I just noticed this old thread, but times have changed a lot. I still get where you’re coming from about Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn – not everyone’s cup of tea. But it’s funny how these platforms can unexpectedly come in handy, like in your recent experience. It’s cool how they’ve opened up new avenues for connecting with people who might not have responded to other methods. Just the other day, I had a similar situation where I needed to reach out to someone, and their Facebook account was the only way. Quick and effective! By the way, have you ever thought about exploring unique approaches and that you can buy a Facebook account? It could be a nifty way to tap into these platforms without dealing with them directly. Cheers!

Instagram provides the best option when it come to showcasing your real estate product to audience. I won’t totally discard others though.

1 Like

I totally get your concerns about privacy and the digital world. It’s important to find the balance that works for you.

While social media marketing can be effective for reaching a wider audience, it’s understandable if you’re hesitant. Direct marketing like postcards has its merits – it’s more controlled and maintains your privacy.

If you’re open to exploring, some folks have found success with social media marketing. It’s about finding your comfort zone. If you’re interested, you might try to Buy TikTok auto likes. Remember, it’s all about what aligns with your goals and values.

“Unlock the World of High-Resolution Facebook Videos” is an invitation to explore the full potential of your Facebook video experience. With this phrase, you can delve into the world of crisp, clear, and visually stunning content available on the platform.

Fb video downloader offers the opportunity to save Facebook videos in a range of high resolutions, from Full HD to 2K and 4K. This means you can enjoy your favorite videos in the best quality possible, whether they’re heartfelt family moments, educational tutorials, or breathtaking travel adventures.

Don’t settle for less. Unlock the world of high-resolution Facebook videos with Fbvideodownloader and elevate your viewing experience to a new level of clarity, detail, and enjoyment.