Which ReHab course do YOU recommend ?? - Posted by Robert (NC)

Posted by jon on October 10, 2001 at 15:50:53:

sdiwealthinstitute.com ron legrande’s wholesale/retail bootcamp. went to it in denver and it changed everything

Which ReHab course do YOU recommend ?? - Posted by Robert (NC)

Posted by Robert (NC) on October 10, 2001 at 15:42:19:

Hello Investors…
AFter reading the ‘How-To’ articles on this wonderful site, my wife and I would like to start generating some cash flow. Specifically doing Re-Hab deals. Since EDUCATION is the KEY to getting started to help minimize risk, which ReHab type course can you recommend ?

thanks

Robert (NC)

Re: Which ReHab course do YOU recommend ?? - Posted by tOM

Posted by tOM on October 11, 2001 at 02:04:02:

Robyn Thompson is the absolute queen of rehab, doing about 50 houses per year. And guess what, she’ll be in Columbus Ohio the first weekend in Novenmber at the OREIA convention. Nowhere else on the face of the earth will you get this mucch seminar for this little money.

All day pre-convention workshop with John Schaub
Ron LeGrand presents ?Who wants to be a Millionaire??
Ernie Kessler shares ?How Non-Paying Bank Loans Can Mean Big Foreclosure Profits?
Barney Zick presents ?Overcoming Roadblocks to your Success?
Wendy Patton ?Unlocking the Secrets of Lease/Options?
Albert Aiello presents ?How to Audit Proof Your Taxes?
Donna Bauer will show you ?How to Make Big Bucks Buying Notes and Mortgages?
Dyches Boddiford will share ?The Grand Plan for Asset Protection?
Jeff Taylor, Mr. Landlord, will delight you with his ?7 Vital Questions You Must Ask Every Applicant?
Robyn Thompson, The Rehab Queen, will show you ?How to Turn and Ugly House into a Pot of Gold?

Re: Which ReHab course do YOU recommend ?? - Posted by BillFL

Posted by BillFL on October 10, 2001 at 15:54:47:

There is only one person I know of that does 50+ rehabs a year and she does have courses for those who wish to take on such a profitable but taxing task. Check out:

http://www.robynthompson.com/