WHICH OF THE GURUS HAVE REALLY MADE MONEY - Posted by Salina Sanchez

Posted by Scott Patterson on November 10, 2002 at 11:39:12:

An easier task would be to find someone successful in your area, and ask them what guru’s they listen and put into practice. That way you won’t have any excuses if it doesn’t work for you

WHICH OF THE GURUS HAVE REALLY MADE MONEY - Posted by Salina Sanchez

Posted by Salina Sanchez on November 10, 2002 at 24:43:45:

I am wondering which out of all these people that have
written courses and teach boot camp have made money.
I have wasted money on courses and books and the stuff
did not work in the real world. Why don’t these slick salesmen have to prove tehy are for real. How do I know
before wasting my money which courses are for real.
Salina

Re: WHICH OF THE GURUS HAVE REALLY MADE MONEY - Posted by Bobby Taylor

Posted by Bobby Taylor on November 11, 2002 at 09:46:41:

Salina:

If you expect that someone on this board can tell you who to buy, and, who not to buy from, how do you know who to beleive on this board? Getting into the real estate investing business is just like “REAL LIFE”. There are very few guarantees that you can live with.

No two people will work alike, nor, are there any programs that will be interpreted the same by any two people. You just have to do as some the respondents have suggested. Read all you can, and, then make an educated guess. I have bought info from just about everybody that has anything for sale. Was it all good? Not to me, but, perhaps yes to some people. I figure if I spend a couple hundred dollars and get an idea that will help me buy or sell a house, it was well worth the $200.00.

You are going to spend some money that will not pay you back a dime. All of us have and will continue to do so if we stay in this business. You just have to take educated guesses, and, go for it.

Good luck, and good buying,selling,
Bobby Taylor…Alabama

Re: WHICH OF THE GURUS HAVE REALLY MADE MONEY - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on November 10, 2002 at 18:41:14:

Salina Sanchez------------

Some are good, some are not. Maybe you bought bad materials. John T. Reed has a rating of gurus page at his website johntreed.com and you see what he has to say about them. If you buy only the ones he recommends, I don’t think you can go wrong. Some of the ones he does not recommend some of the other people like and so you can’t trust his recommendations 100%.

Since you provide no details, it is hard to give you more specific comments.

Good InvestingRon Starr***