Which course to purchase for somewhat experienced investor - Posted by William Krebs

Posted by chris on June 26, 2000 at 02:07:41:

http://www.real-estate-online.com/c-162.html

Which course to purchase for somewhat experienced investor - Posted by William Krebs

Posted by William Krebs on June 15, 2000 at 14:31:41:

I have been reading the cre posts and how to’s, and success stories for over 2 years. I work in real estate for a developer of multi family units, and we manage and own anything from duplexes to 900 unit buildings. I have read Le Grands book, Nothing Down for the 90’s, Real Estate Investing, etc. They are all great. I am ready to get started, but how to exactly start is my question? I have a very good knowledge of the real estate market and financing, my wife is an RE appraiser, but I want a course to tell me exactly what to do step by step. Does anybody have any suggestions for which course to start with? I would really appreciate it. By the way, every body at this site is incredible. I have never seen a more helpful and caring group of people in my life. After reading everything for the last 2 years I finally decided to post and get started. Let’s go. Thanks ahead of time.

Re: Which course to purchase for somewhat experienced investor - Posted by TIM COMER

Posted by TIM COMER on July 02, 2000 at 08:42:06:

CARLTON SHEETS-NO MONEY DOWN IS BY FAR THE BEST ON THE MARKET.I HAVE USED IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS,BUT ONLY RECENTLY USED IT EXTENSIVLY.I HAVE SEVERAL DEALS ON THE TABLE IF ALL GOES WELL I WILL BE ABLE TO QUIT MY DAY JOBAND DO THIS FULL TIME.IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE THIS WILL BE A BREEZE.I WOULD SUGGEST ON GETTING IT ON CD NOT CASSETTE,BETTER QUALITY.

Re: Which course to purchase for somewhat experienced investor - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on June 17, 2000 at 12:13:24:

William-

It would help narrow down courses if you posted what type of investing you were going to pursue. Single family, Multi-Family, Mobile Homes, Paper, Commercial,etc.

CREOnline now has five boards to check out if you are interested. There are Commercial,Mobile Homes,Cash Flow, Main Newsgroup and this group here on gurus.

-Chris

Re: Which course to purchase for somewhat experienced investor - Posted by william krebs

Posted by william krebs on June 21, 2000 at 14:26:59:

I would be interested in single family (rehabs & flips) and possibly mobile homes. Which course suits that best?