Where have all the CS commercials gone? - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Waye-NC on February 13, 2008 at 14:03:05:

I heard from those who have met him personally that he smoked a lot! However, that would not stop the re-runs. He just couldn’t make any new ones staring him if that were the case.

Where have all the CS commercials gone? - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Wayne-NC on February 09, 2008 at 06:35:27:

I used to see those played in every TV localle in my travels. Sometime running simaltaneously on different channels? I don’t see (not that I am really looking) any commercials anymore and that includes since November, HI, NJ,FL,GA,NC. All those markets used to have him continuously. Any news? What happened?

Re: Where have all the CS commercials gone? - Posted by Tony Camero

Posted by Tony Camero on August 21, 2008 at 08:10:29:

Now that you mention it…it has been a while since I have seen CS on…hmmm…Sort of like Don Lapre. if anyone remembers him…

All I see now is John Beck and Dean Graziosi…from motor millions to real estate for Dean…

Ironic isn’t it? - Posted by Maurice

Posted by Maurice on June 09, 2008 at 12:16:23:

Carleton’s course was created in the 70s and early 80s when interest rates were high and mortgages hard to get. The challenge was to buy when you couldn’t borrow from a conventional lender, or afford to make the sky high interest payments.

Through most of the years his course was on sale these were non issues. Interest rates were low and mortgages were easy to get. You could even get 100% financing in many cases.

Now the pendulum has swung the other way. Lenders have been burned badly and it will be a long time before we see the free swinging lending practices again.

So it looks like it’s time to dust off the old Carleton Sheets course and brush up on all those old nothing down techniques.

And now they don’t sell the course anymore.

That’s OK, there is about a 100 year supply out there.

The site censor won’t let me tell you where they are but it rhymes with be gay.

Carleton Doesn’t Own… - Posted by Ed Croswell

Posted by Ed Croswell on February 16, 2008 at 07:11:05:

…his course. Another group of investors bought him out years ago.

Maybe they’ve decided the RE market being what it is, isn’t conducive to no money deals??

maybe Carlton is sick - Posted by steve

Posted by steve on February 13, 2008 at 12:14:05:

could he be sick??

Re: Carleton Doesn’t Own… - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Wayne-NC on February 20, 2008 at 18:03:20:

That must be PEI?