What's the best 'subject-to' courseware - Posted by Chip

Posted by Terry (Houston) on June 29, 2001 at 19:44:10:

I would offer up that it is super. Cash Cow is great as is Alternative Financing.

Bill also goes far beyond just Subject To which is an added bonus. Bill alos has never failed to answer an email pertaining to his courses or your specific issue.

Get The Deed is also great from what I know. I would offer up to compare the prices and see where you fit right now.

You won’t lose with either one.

What’s the best ‘subject-to’ courseware - Posted by Chip

Posted by Chip on June 29, 2001 at 17:21:10:

At this point, I know what I don’t know, and want to buy a course on the subject.

Any experienced investors using the ‘subject-to’ method, could you give your rating of the available courseware. I’d sure appreciate getting pointed in the right direction. I’m leaning very heavily toward Bronchick’s materials.

Regards

Bronchick has my vote - Posted by David Minkin

Posted by David Minkin on June 30, 2001 at 03:19:02:

I’m pretty new also, and I did have some other courses under my belt beforehand, but I’ll say that the Alternative Real Estate Financing course is awesome. There is so much information there. I love the detail he goes into and contingiencies he covers from both legal and financial angles. If you’re feeling cautious about taking action this course will really bolster your confidence and knowledge.

David Minkin

Re: What’s the best ‘subject-to’ courseware - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on June 30, 2001 at 01:03:33:

ABC’s, from getthedeed.com, is just supurb. Covers everything that a beginner will need, although some of it will bore a pro to death. Pro can skip the chapters on setting up an office, for instance. But Charlie and Randy and Bob have done an excellent job of going through a hundred different marketing techniques, and pulled out the two or three that really work.
Can’t compare their course to the others, cause haven’t seen the others. Their course doesn’t cover anything other than Subject To buying and LO selling. But it really covers them in great detail. They spend a lot of time on how to do these negotiations. I can just see Charlie sitting in the seller’s kitchen talking them into giving up their lawnmower as well as the fridge and stove and washer and drier and vacuum cleaner. I hope I never have to sell a house to Charlie.

Re: What’s the best ‘subject-to’ courseware - Posted by Real estate newbie

Posted by Real estate newbie on June 29, 2001 at 20:15:43:

I have read Alternative Financing course. It is good and it tells you about wraps, contract for deed, nothing down formulas, a little about foreclosure, and subject-to.

But I did not find it to be like a step by step guide.
It wont tell you what to say when a seller calls.

It will be worth having in your library.

I hear ABC’s of Subject-to has been getting rave reviews. That course goes more into subject-to.
I am not saying that it is better it is just that it goes more into subject-to and marketing. I think it maybe more of a get started guide. Alternative Financing may go more into other things.

Good luck on your decision.

Real estate newbie