Whats going on here? - Posted by Randy

Posted by Investor on January 18, 2003 at 17:05:34:

Randy,

I would not lie to you! Honestly. Do not spend your money -1500 on the training weekend. It is not worth it?! Trust me. If you want, I can provide you a look at the material he provided to me. If you then want to have a copy of the exact same material, I can sell it to your for $200 dollars, but do not tell anybody that I am doing this, Mr. Peterson is very nice and helpful. He seems very trustworthy, but the information is kind of genereal. Actually, I took the class June of 2002 and haven’t made an offer yet, but that is because of me and my laziness, not because of Mr. Peterson. Give me a call so we can talk and share some thoughts since it seems you are far along than me. I have other courses, I ordered on line which are good. If you want, I can copy and sell to you! Call me @ 240-305-8992

Whats going on here? - Posted by Randy

Posted by Randy on January 16, 2003 at 22:46:42:

Is it still legal to assign contracts “flip or wholesale” in MD/DC/VA? Ive been out of the game for a while and I have been told by some not to well informed people that it cant be done in this area anymore. thank for the help and its nice to be back…P.S I need to know soon I have three deals on the table now.

Re: Whats going on here? - Posted by Investor

Posted by Investor on January 16, 2003 at 22:57:18:

I am in the same area you are in. I took MR. Peterson’s real estate investor class. He is an experienced investor. He stated that it is o.k. Go to www.profitableproperty.com and email/call him and ask him

thanks - Posted by Randy

Posted by Randy on January 17, 2003 at 15:17:28:

Ive went to his seminar on wednesday. He didnt go into detail about what was legal or illegal ,he wanted to get people to sign up for his training weekend.If you dont mind me asking, Is his training worth the time ?