what type of RE deals made you rich the fastest? - Posted by Joh

Re: Interesting question - Posted by Carl CA

Posted by Carl CA on May 23, 2004 at 13:14:05:

I agree with Ken. I don’t consider myself wealthy, but because of the success of my investments, I get to spend a huge amount of my time raising my kids. In my mind, that makes me rich.

Carl

Re: What is rich? - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on May 22, 2004 at 21:36:56:

“Rich” starts around $3 million. $5 million and you can chill and raise a family without much to worry about.

Re: Nail on the head. - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on May 25, 2004 at 08:49:10:

June from the right: Sorry, but you are too late. My children are already corrupted by homeschooling and by having parents that choose to work for themselves. However, everyone in my family has to do things they’d rather not do in order to make things happen in life. But it’s a lot different to do the less desirable parts of the business (or life) when I am clear that it is my choice. And when I understand that it is part of meeting bigger goals (that I set for myself).

Real estate investing is an excellent place to learn how to think for yourself (not about yourself) and to practice acting from a rational place. My experience is that eople acting rationally are in a better position to take care of others. Sincerely, Kristine