What is going on here? - Posted by The Baze

Posted by Michael Murray on March 27, 1999 at 22:22:35:

Hey, Bo,
I’m with Tom, can’t find those contest winner stories either. When I click on Money Making Ideas, I get the page with the old winners of an old contest which have been posted since God was a boy. Where are the new winners from the conference contest? It’s probably staring me right in the face, but I can’t see it.
Thanks,
Michael Murray

What is going on here? - Posted by The Baze

Posted by The Baze on March 27, 1999 at 21:12:54:

Maybe I’m an ooptey-dupe, but I can’t find those contest winning ideas anywhere. Thought the newsletter said on the money making ideas board, but no luck. Someone point me in the right direction please. I need my daily dose of new information and wisdom. Thanks.

Tom Bazley

Re: Uh-oh! - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on March 29, 1999 at 14:39:22:

Looks like someone was in a rush and made a boo-boo. I think JP meant for them to be there and there is an error. I’m sorry guys. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do until they get back on April 8th.
Jeanne

I think we need to wait 11 days! - Posted by Michael Murray

Posted by Michael Murray on March 27, 1999 at 23:09:08:

As you all know, the Vaughns have taken an 11 day cruise. I suppose J.P. had fully intended to post the winners stories before they left, but with all the last minute details to get ready for the cruise, she may have simply forgotten to push the button to post?
One theory,
Michael Murray

The “Creative ideas” contest winners from Dallas? HEY J.P. - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on March 27, 1999 at 22:52:02:

Dear J.P. and Terry,
(as my wife says…"Not that I’m B!tching),
The winners from the “Creative Ideas” contest from Dallas are no where to be found. The newsletter gave a link to the page, but it is the old version.
I have taken the time to click ALL the links on the website. “Yes” I had some time last night on my hands, could not sleep!
All I can think is that perhaps the newsletter was sent out before they were posted!
When they are up and running, I cannot wait to read them.
So, J.P. and Terry, PLEASE, post them soon. Unfortunately, the time when they were announced at the convention, I was in my room taking a nap, from all the late night talks. (Darn, thatn sleep sure is inconvenient!!)
So, I missed out then, and have been waiting for the online version.
Thanks in advance,
Jim IL

Re: What is going on here? - Posted by ooptey-dupe no.2

Posted by ooptey-dupe no.2 on March 27, 1999 at 22:21:03:

I can’t find it either. All I see is last years.

Re: What is going on here? - Posted by bo

Posted by bo on March 27, 1999 at 21:30:28:

Tom,
I found it in money-making,top left on this page.

Have a good day!
bo