What is a good online course to learn about REI? - Posted by Nathan

Posted by BTI on April 26, 2009 at 07:49:29:

Jake,

If that’s your real name. See no point for your post other than as a promo for a relatively new, and unknown to me guru (when I use guru, it is not a positive thing).

Have anything to add to your ad? What’s in it for you? Looks like another post anything, anywhere you can posting for promotional purposes.

BTI

What is a good online course to learn about REI? - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on April 24, 2009 at 15:27:27:

Looking for any info someone might have about an online type of course in REI, specifically flipping strategies…

Thanks!

This site - Posted by John Merchant

Posted by John Merchant on April 25, 2009 at 10:29:57:

I’ve seen a lot of wannabe REIs spend a lot of money on courses, etc. when merely watching this site can teach one all about REI.

Suggest you start posting deals here that you’re offered and ask for readers’ advice on same. The advice you’ll then get, from some folk who really understand REI and its opportunities and problems will be invaluable to you.

Again I say that one of the best small investments re REI is “Owner Will Carry” by Broadbent & Rosenberg a widely available book (Borders, Barnes & Noble, etc.) that I find myself going back to repeatedly.

Re: What is a good online course to learn - Posted by Jake

Posted by Jake on April 25, 2009 at 02:55:58:

Try this

http://www.home-flip.info

Hello! There are a lot of online courses specialized in REI. A simple search on Google will provide you with countless results. When choosing a course, consider your level of expertise, your budget, and the specific aspects of real estate investing you want to focus on, such as residential, commercial, or rental properties. Moreover, it’s advisable to read reviews and testimonials to ensure the course aligns with your goals and expectations.