Want To Flip - Posted by Cynthia

Posted by Bill Ford on March 16, 2002 at 13:34:46:

Suggestion before you purchase “books 'n tapes”… goto www.google.com

In their “search for” window, type “flipping properties”

You will then be presented with about 10 pages of various resources from web sites to phamplets speaking on that specific subject matter.

In recent months, I’ve “used” Google as my defacto default search engine for just about every kind of information I am searching for, and with astounding results. THIS site was just one example.

Regards
Bill Ford
SoCalif

Want To Flip - Posted by Cynthia

Posted by Cynthia on March 04, 2002 at 22:30:08:

Hello:
I’ve read so many books until I am confussed. I want to start off wholesaling or flipping properties. I live in Georgia and have found a vacant house for $17,500. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and needs repairs. I want to purchase it and flip it over to an investor. There are all kinds of signs around town that say we pay cash for houses. How do I write up the contract? Do I need a realtor? Does anyone know of a reasonably priced course on flipping? I can’t afford the $395 and $495 that I have been seeing. Thanks for any help.

Re: Want To Flip - Posted by peter jazwinski

Posted by peter jazwinski on March 07, 2002 at 02:03:08:

hi cynthia - i would recommend that you spend $18.95 and buy wiliam bronchik’s book. “flipping properties.” i haven’t flipped any yet, but i’m reading his book and it’s great. there is no fluff in this book. it’s pure facts and how to stuff. he explains exactly what to do about those “we buy houses” ads. i highly recommend that you read it. let me know how it goes.
pete

flipping properties peter i have a ? - Posted by scott in va

Posted by scott in va on March 08, 2002 at 13:51:07:

where did you find this book i went to web site and all i saw was the course thanks for your time scott

Re: flipping properties peter i have a ? - Posted by peter jazwinski

Posted by peter jazwinski on March 08, 2002 at 15:11:50:

hi scott - it’s available on amazon. do a search for “Flipping properties,” and it will come up. it doesn’t come up if you do a search for “william bronchik.” go figure. good luck and let me know how it goes.