Use Dogpile Search Engine to Find Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Perry IL

Posted by Perry IL on September 04, 1999 at 14:44:46:

Steph, CREO,

I have to do my due diligence before I will have any feedback to report, from the hard money lender that I am approaching for funding. I am corresponding with Michael Morrongiello, of American Note, whom might be of particular interest to the CREO family, as they are an advertiser with a " click on " header / banner, within this site.

And now for today’s mantra.

I will do my due diligence in order to succeed.

Best wishes to all ! Perry, IL.

PS May I please be excused for recess now ?

Use Dogpile Search Engine to Find Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Perry IL

Posted by Perry IL on September 04, 1999 at 02:27:43:

To the newsgroup postings about using / finding hard money lenders:

Go to an internet search engine and type in…

" Hard Money Lenders ".

I just did so and discovered numerous sites / lenders that are hard money lenders. Seems like a little effort in exploring the links will result in a reasonable amount of success in getting those hard to get funds. I spent just a few minutes zipping in and out of the sites, and could have submitted at least half a dozen applications in the process. Many commercial hard money lenders as well. One had a criteria of loaning out a minimum of 2 million, and up to 50 million.

I prefer to use the " Dogpile " search engine. It is a compilation of 20 search engines, searching the internet at the same time. Good stuff Maynard !

Prosperity to all ! Thanks, Perry, Il.

PS I am working a deal with hard money written all over it. I will be reporting my success or failure in my dealings with the hard money lender.

When others have success or failure with hard money lenders, PLEASE tell all of us about it, so that we may learn and if necessary, utilize these same lenders.

I am doing a deal right now - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by steph in tex on September 04, 1999 at 10:21:47:

and i am using Statewide. they have been nothing but easy to deal with. i hope to close the deal next week.
i’ll keep you posted.
steph