Updates on Nouveau Riche ? - Posted by Ed in Idaho

Posted by Ed in Idaho on April 01, 2008 at 12:06:11:

here is what I posted on the main board after going to a 1 day intensive.

Last week I went to a Noveau Riche ‘Intensive’ at the invitation of a couple of friends. Now before you people get crazy on me, I did not buy into all of the schooling and products they were offering, but I gotta tell you, If they keep going in the direction they claim to be going, they will be a minor force to be reckoned with in the near future and then maybe a major force.

They have given up on ‘guru’ instructors because ofcourse the guru’s wanted to give sales seminars in the classes to pitch their products. Now they have students who succeeded despite the odds of that teaching their classes. They are making millionaires so it seems.

Yes it does feel like a little MLM in some regard. Yes the ‘intensive’ was really the typical sales pitch with a little more meat thrown in. But I’m 43, been to 20+ "sales pitch’ type seminars in my life, and I think this is by far the best one.

I’m going to pump my friends for as much info and tools as I can use, in a win-win situation of course, but if anyone out there is able to get to one of these ‘intensives’ and is wondering if it is something worth at least seeing, I say yes. It was informative and pleasant. Anyway, just an update.

Are you seeking a job with them or trying to go thru the school? Hope it works out for you!

Updates on Nouveau Riche ? - Posted by Ed in Idaho

Posted by Ed in Idaho on March 06, 2008 at 22:42:58:

Does anyone have any new comments or updates about Nouveau Riche??? Thanks

Re: Updates on Nouveau Riche ? - Posted by jack E

Posted by jack E on July 04, 2008 at 16:38:24:

Nouveau Riche? The very idea of any outfit with this name having any crebility in the R.E. business is astounding! Do a records search on this site on this outfit. In 40 years of R,E. investing, I am still amazed at the charlatins and the so called Gurus who are out there to take the unsupecting and mostly newbie’s money. I am even more amazed at the educated investors who continue to let this happen without, at least warning these newbies? Are we in cahoots or should we have any responsibility?

Re: Updates on Nouveau Riche ? - Posted by Robert Nelson

Posted by Robert Nelson on May 12, 2008 at 06:19:50:

ED,
I am over in Boise, am a very successful 6 year investor. A good friend of mine called me 15 times plus on Noveau Riche, I looked at it very hard over the last 4 months, and last week took the plunge. Being self taught, and relizing, i have left 2 million PLUS dollars on the Table over the last 2 years, made it an easy choice. I havent had a hard sales pitch, if you have questions, feel free to call me. You can email me for a #. After being involved for 2 weeks, knowing what i know now, i would easily pay 100k for Noveau, and 4 months ago, i wouldnt have payed 100.00 bucks.

You can email me at Robert@mitycash.com and i will shoot you a phone #.

Regards,
Robert

Re: NYC Nouveau Riche - Posted by Matthew

Posted by Matthew on March 31, 2008 at 13:29:55:

I just sent in a resume today for their new office in NYC.
I’ll let everyone know, when I go through the interview process.