under 50K lender needed - Posted by jeff

Posted by jeff on September 17, 2002 at 16:09:53:

ill back it up from now on, or atleast i hope i will. LOL

thanks for sharing info, i no longer have any info of my own.

under 50K lender needed - Posted by jeff

Posted by jeff on September 16, 2002 at 15:01:23:

i feel like a total idiot right about now. my puter went down on me this weekend and i had all my phone numbers and everything on it. so here i sit now with no contacts. LOL i got my puter gonig again, but i lost EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING!!! i have a house under contract and the lender i had ready to go on it was saved on my puter. i have no clue what their number is and to tell you the truth, i dont really know the name of the place. its in cincinnati, ohio somewhere. and i know the woman i talked to all the time was kelly. but thats it. i have no way of contacting them to find out where to fax the contract to or anything. im out in the cold now.

now im looking for a new lender since i no longer have any number to any single one of the lenders i had saved before. im sure i can still get in touch with a couple bropkers i work with, but they dnot go under 50K.

what i need now is a lender that does NOO for 38,500 on 30 year terms. and i dont want to put down more than 10%, but id rather go with 5% if possible. the one in ohio had exactly what i need, how can i fnid another lender that does this. this bank contacted me a few months ago so im not sure how to even find one now that doesnt want 20% with a standard conventional lender.

any ideas on where to find what i need?

and yeah i know, i need hard copies of all my numbers, ill have them next time, bet on it.

Re: under 50K lender needed - Posted by Jeffrey

Posted by Jeffrey on September 17, 2002 at 16:05:31:

Hard lesson… back up the computer regular. I am looking for the same type on lenders. Will share whatever I find.

Re: under 50K lender needed - Posted by jeff

Posted by jeff on September 16, 2002 at 15:23:19:

BTW, my FICO is in the 720 neighborhood.

Re: under 50K lender needed - Posted by Deborah

Posted by Deborah on September 27, 2002 at 11:26:41:

Please share your info on lenders with me. I would really appreciate it. And I will backup my computer.
Thanks
Deborah