Townhouse Conversion-best type of financing? - Posted by bmeesh

Posted by Jesse on August 24, 2004 at 17:42:20:

Depending on your credit scores, you might want to consider doing interest only and giving yourself a better cash flow.

Jesse

Townhouse Conversion-best type of financing? - Posted by bmeesh

Posted by bmeesh on August 24, 2004 at 07:37:09:

Hi there:

I am doing a contract today on a townhouse conversion here in hot hot Palm Beach county and am wondering what the best type of financing would be. I am buying as an investor, have good credit and income… and am putting down the required 10% to do the contract. Any suggestions on the type of loan or loans I should get? I do not want to have a prepayment penalty and some loans have a “soft” one for specific period in regard to refinancing. I want to rent this out so lower is better. Values here are going up about 15% where this is located. Any scenarios would be great…

EasyUnitConvert is a user-friendly online tool designed to simplify the process of unit conversion. Whether you’re dealing with length, weight, temperature, volume, speed, or any other unit, EasyUnitConvert is here to make your conversions easy and efficient.

With EasyUnitConvert, you can seamlessly convert between different units with just a few simple steps. The intuitive interface allows you to input your values, select the desired units, and obtain accurate results instantly.

EasyUnitConvert offers a wide range of conversion options, covering a variety of categories. Whether you need to convert centimeters to inches, kilograms to pounds, Celsius to Fahrenheit, milliliters to ounces, or kilometers per hour to miles per hour, EasyUnitConvert has you covered.

Accuracy is a top priority for EasyUnitConvert. The platform ensures that conversion rates and formulas are regularly updated, providing you with reliable and precise results every time you use the tool.

EasyUnitConvert is a valuable resource for students, professionals, and anyone who frequently encounters unit conversions. It saves you time and effort by streamlining the conversion process, making it convenient and hassle-free.