To those with John's video course on your shelf .... - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by Carol on April 18, 2000 at 12:32:04:

When first I perused the material, it was unstirred fruit yogurt.

I began to dig a bit deeper and now can espy the fruit.

Outfit me with a snorkle! Here I come!

(Bill who?)

To those with John’s video course on your shelf … - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on April 16, 2000 at 07:53:32:

Take it down and go through it again.

Particularly if the first time it seemed (pardon me, John) a bit boring and obtuse.

My guess is that it is you and your level of understanding, not the material!

I have been reviewing and reworking this stuff prior to implementing some changes in our business activities, and it is amazing what a little maturity and understanding on my part have done to my interest in, and what I am getting from, the tapes and books.

Let me also add that it is a treat to realize how much of it is clear now - even if my brain, when tired, still finds itself being bested by my HP19 !

So, take heart (and I KNOW there are some of you out there, just like me, and won’t admit it!!). Look at it again. You were RIGHT the first time when you said to yourself:
“oooh. This is something I should learn about” and bought the materials.

Don’t let them go to waste!

Have a great Sunday!
Carol

PS My version of Ed G’s “thought for the day”!

It’s a matter of stirring it or it stirring you. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on April 18, 2000 at 12:16:26:

Pardon you! - I’m not a warden, but you should go to jail for that comment.

It’s like yogurt. The first two times I ate yogurt I didn’t get it. Both flavors seemed the same and not that pleasant. No one had pointed out that the fruit was on the bottom and I needed to stir it.

It was about me - not the yogurt.

I’ve been at this about 24 years and I actually did the videos - yet when I pass by and watch some of it - it jump starts ideas for me. As hard as I am on myself at times, even I think it’s good material. Oh well, another boring, obtuse post from John :slight_smile:

We can’t all be as Periphrastic as Bill.

I LIKE plain yogurt! nt - Posted by Dennis

Posted by Dennis on April 18, 2000 at 14:32:28: