To: Lonnie, Ernest, Jacque, Chuck, ScottS, and all - Posted by Matt L. (StL)

Posted by Ernest Tew on February 07, 2002 at 04:23:35:

Matt, one of the places where you will be able to chat with most of us is at the round-table discussions that will be held on at least one evening during the convention. And, of course, you can often catch us in the lobby.

I hope to be ready to demonstrate a new softward program that I’ve been working on for more than three years. It’s called “The Investor’s Toolkit” and it contains, among many other helpful tools, a collection of some of the best money-making strategies from several of the country’s best minds.

To: Lonnie, Ernest, Jacque, Chuck, ScottS, and all - Posted by Matt L. (StL)

Posted by Matt L. (StL) on February 06, 2002 at 21:32:38:

I am signed up and eagerly waiting for the convention in Atlanta next month. I was wondering how many of us MH investors are going and if/how/where we are going to all hook up together to pick brains?
I will not, unfortunately, be able to come in early enough to make it to Lonnie’s class. (Sorry Lonnie I just couldn’t swing it). This will be my first convention but I already feel like I know most of you form reading your posts for the last 6 months. I truely look forward to meeting all of you.

Hope to see you soon
Matt L. (StL)