TO ALL NEWBIES AND SEASONED VETS!!! - Posted by Carey_PA

Allen - Posted by Tony

Posted by Tony on December 19, 2000 at 18:56:42:

You just don’t get it do you?

Step back slap yourself in the head and repost if you will.

The guy is a frickin hipocrate! Don’t buy into his crap. He’s selling “Dillusions of Grander”

Tony

Brad…What if… - Posted by Tony

Posted by Tony on December 19, 2000 at 18:59:42:

The priest of your church was raping 12 year olds? Would it still be the man and not the message?

Just Curious

Tony

Re: It Costs $179.00!!! - Posted by don, sdca

Posted by don, sdca on December 19, 2000 at 12:48:58:

JohnBoy:

Maybe hittin’ the guy a little hard?

I agree with the sentiment, but wow… (you even shouted at him). Have a good one!

don, sdca

Re: Brad…What if… - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on December 20, 2000 at 09:36:28:

Tony,

Getting a divorce is NOT illegal as opposed to raping 12 girls! People get divorced all of the time for all different kinds of reasons. And frankly, you or I do NOT know the specifics of Tony and Becky’s divorce.

You know I was in a 4 yr. long relationship and it ended because we “grew apart.” The truth is I became a well let’s just say not a very nice person. (JP would have probably had to delete the other word I should have used.)

Anyway, I am now using Tony’s material to work on my relationship with my ex. And we’ve been working on things for about a month now and things are going very well and they’re only going to improve!!! Yes, I’ve been using the divorced guys advice to help me in my “misguided” relationship…and it’s HELPING!

have a great holiday!

CAREY