The skinny on notes - Posted by JCR

Posted by Jon Richards on June 24, 2002 at 21:16:40:

You can go to our web site for details on the note industry: www.noteworthyusa.com

The business is no easier nor difficult than any other. I think you are asking the wrong questions. If you like the business, enjoy the financial manipulations, the marketing and the negotating, then you will find this to be a terrific business of buying and brokering cash flows.

The place to start is to get a $30 financial calculator. and our Book Calculator Power. It is for sale on this site for $39.95. This shows you where the profits are in the business. If you like that, then buy the $325 home study course (less the $39.95 for the book.)

Just my suggestions.

Jon Richards
NoteWorthy Newsletter
415 824 8164

The skinny on notes - Posted by JCR

Posted by JCR on June 24, 2002 at 12:51:56:

All,

I just discovered the investment opportunity for notes and really don’t know much about it at all. I am looking at the courses and had some questions before I invested in any of these programs.

In the wholesale/retail market, it is obvious how much you SHOULD make at the end of the deal. How much money are we talking about per simple deal in the notes business? How much time would a simple deal take? How much of a time commitment on a daily basis are we talking about?

Please offer any other bits of information that can help me decide whether this business is for me.

Thanks,

JCR

Re: The skinny on notes - More - Posted by JCRJ

Posted by JCRJ on June 24, 2002 at 13:28:33:

How much competition? Does it seem to be increasing? Considering buying “How To Start A Profitable Discounted Note Business” Is this a good start?

Thanks again.