The 'new' govt loan mod about to be announced - Posted by cork horner

Posted by Rich-CA on February 27, 2009 at 17:54:16:

and the drug is the illusion of prosperity. I fear someone will realize that we have a really big and experienced army and places like Mexico have the resources we need, then they put 2 + 2 together and we become the reincarnation of the Roman Empire, living large off what we loot from other countries.

The ‘new’ govt loan mod about to be announced - Posted by cork horner

Posted by cork horner on February 25, 2009 at 21:19:40:

I am waiting patiently to see the new govt loan mod formula about to be announced on or about Mar 4.
i think all hell is gonna break loose in the loan mod market.

cork horner

Yup - Spoke to 5 people - Posted by DJ-nyc

Posted by DJ-nyc on February 26, 2009 at 12:39:08:

who recently stopped paying their mortgages and got low fixed interest rates… Its crazy; people rolling the dice with their credit score. One guy said “That money felt good in my pocket.”. Another lady told me that her Real estate instructor stopped paying her mortgage because she was upside down and a year later still owns the property. She said %%$$+^ the mortg company. Something is not right here.

NOT! I myself am waiting for Prez O to say “4% mortgages for everybody!” “Taxpayers are buying”.

DJ-nyc

Re: Yup - Spoke to 5 people - Posted by Jim - NY

Posted by Jim - NY on February 26, 2009 at 19:37:10:

Posted my rant on the cash flow forum earlier. It is sad commentary that our nation has become the destination of choice for everyone in need of instant gratification. “Borrow upto 125% of your homes value when you refinance with us.” Don’t wait, buy that new car, boat, vacation, take that cruise today!" It’s alright, we will not bill you until next month.

We need to become self reliant and accountable once again. Before, (and I dearly hope not) the nation suffers irreparable harm. We have spent our grandchildrens future in a single generation of greed. I want, has become the new I need. We(The People) need clean water, clean air, clean food, cloth to cover our old decrepit bodies, and shelter from the storm. IN ORDER TO FORM A MORE PERFECT UNION, take personal responsibility for our lives. To dream, hope, love, and put forth effort daily, to improve ourselves, without sacraficing our ideals and beliefs. We the people of THAT DOCUMENT, are you, me, family, friends, neighbors, and everyone we have never met. Honesty can be the best policy. Will It?