The End of October - Posted by Bernd Hanak

Posted by Bernd Hanak on September 23, 2011 at 17:37:15:

Who will be attending Lonnie Scruggs? seminar in Norfolk,VA.? I expect that this star-studded event will focus not only on the ?how to?, but also on the present and future expectations for the MH business. Lonnie believes that now offers the best opportunities in this business he has seen in his entire career. The event as a whole should be an invaluable experience for the new as well as the seasoned investor. I am particularly interested in the learning that is offered outside the classroom.

Bernd,

I am glad you will be attending Lonnie’s mobile home boot camp event at the end of the month. It will be nice to visit Lonnie is his home town again. I look forward to seeing you there and hopefully others from this site as well.

There aren’t many mobile home seminars anymore and to get to hear from Lonnie in person is invaluable. I was honored to be asked to speak with Lonnie and Dyches and look forward to a great weekend.

See you in a few weeks.

There was a link at the old cre site but I believe they have suggested folks go to lonniescruggs.net if they are interested in attending.

Hope to see everyone there who can make it.

Tony

[QUOTE=import;116296]Posted by Bernd Hanak on September 23, 2011 at 17:37:15:

Who will be attending Lonnie Scruggs? seminar in Norfolk,VA.? I expect that this star-studded event will focus not only on the ?how to?, but also on the present and future expectations for the MH business. Lonnie believes that now offers the best opportunities in this business he has seen in his entire career. The event as a whole should be an invaluable experience for the new as well as the seasoned investor. I am particularly interested in the learning that is offered outside the classroom.[/QUOTE]