The Deals of the Arrogant Bigot - Posted by Philip

Posted by John (Rome) on June 29, 2003 at 06:49:19:

for what it’s worth…remember…what goes around comes around sooner or later…with interest often.

J.

The Deals of the Arrogant Bigot - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on June 25, 2003 at 15:44:30:

You can agree with this post, or not, but it is how I feel.

I met an investor who does lease to own for mobiles with land in a 50 acre development. He is the most arrogant BIGOT I have met in a long time.
ALL ?his? people who are in ?his? homes are worthless. They are all dumb, stinking, lazy and WANT to have problems.
Funny how not a single one of them is just in special circumstances. Or simply poor.

He is moving in mh?s that aren?t even a shell, some without roofs?at all. He hires his ?buyer?, for no wage, to rehab the home, and then starts a rent to own contract.
Funny how right after his buyers make the home livable; they break the letter of some rule in the lease (that never mattered before) and they are gone, and a much better payor is in place. The original buyer couldn?t swing the $500.00 per month for a 3k home, that would cost him 20k to pay off.

But this ?investor? finds someone who can swing it for 6 months or so, then amazingly that buyer is no good, and BAM! He finds someone with a $1000.00 deposit, that can pay $525.00 per month!
Everyone he ?sells? to is stupid and planned to be in their current situation.

You have to tell YOURSELF SOMETHING if you are going to evict families from their homes after they have fulfilled THEIR part of an agreement, and you don?t want to fulfill yours.

So just say they are stupid, lazy and worthless. (But certainly don?t screen any of them carefully, just find the one that is the worst position and USE him)
One of his ?buyers? is an almost retarded young man who can barely dress himself. After he cleans up the pile of junk that was the old mobile, he is supposed to get a the next one?..bet dimes to dollars he doesn?t!

Do I believe in work in exchange for a deposit, sure. Evicting trouble making tenants? Sure. Making more on property for taking a risk, certainly.

Manufactured Bigotry to justify immoral activity shows a weak person, who can only prey on the weak.

I wonder how he would do if all ?his? people were attorneys, or his next 3 ?buyers? were Tony, Lonnie, and Doc!

Disgusted in Missouri,
Philip

Re: The Deals of the Arrogant Bigot - Posted by Don-NY

Posted by Don-NY on June 26, 2003 at 11:19:32:

Well now you know what a real SLUMLORD looks like. You can Take comfort that you are providing honest affordable housing to people who need it.

He must never have been down and out - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on June 26, 2003 at 13:31:48:

I have been.
He must have never been in a tight spot.
His point of view is so narrow it can only see him, and money.

I have know people that were dirt poor, but would voluntarily help you in a bad time. Yes, they might have had a junk car in their yard, or let their trash overflow, or even been missing a tooth…but they weren’t self-centered, big hineyed,…users and takers!
Philip