that #$^%^$ turned off my cell phone - Posted by waynepdx

Posted by Stew(NE) on July 12, 2002 at 17:16:51:

How’s it going. Any big deals in Lincoln?

that #$^%^$ turned off my cell phone - Posted by waynepdx

Posted by waynepdx on July 12, 2002 at 24:58:53:

I have spent a nice chunk of money in the last month advertising (bandit signs, farm letters) etc. Even had magnetic signs made…and those were relatively expensive.

I am going through a separation and the cell phone was in me and her’s name.

Well I was wondering why I didnt recieve any calls today at about 3 oclock. By then I usually have 5 messages from people.

I go to make a call to the voice mail for the number of a hard money lender that I need to work with…and the friggen phone was shut off.

Just letting people know that even though you plan for every contingency conceivable…dont forget about the one that you think you will never have to plan for.

I have told the whole story in another thread…but I will add that I am sooooooooo glad that I planned for the seperation happening by making myslef chairman of the board…president and CEO, and holding the majority of the stock.

Hell, I even have to go shop for a new computer this weekend as she informed me that she is taking that.

God its going to take forever to move all of my RE files to another computer.

Well at least now I am free to become as big as Donald Trump and just date supermodels.

Re: that #$^%^$ turned off my cell phone - Posted by Lisa NE

Posted by Lisa NE on July 12, 2002 at 15:27:09:

Hang in there. There may be more bad surprises, but in the end you will know that you’re better off without someone like that.

Go to the phone co and see if you can get that same #.
Get a Zip drive to transfer, or another hard drive and swap hers out. She’ll have her computer, and you’ll have your data.