Thanks Mike Scarbrough! - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Jeanne on August 21, 2011 at 13:07:12:

http://www.creonline.com/catalog/scarbrough.html

Thanks Mike Scarbrough! - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on August 12, 2011 at 18:00:44:

I have been under the gun trying to get a doublewide ready for a section 8 inspection on Monday. Just when you think everything is about done, you find what you missed.

I found that the guest tub had not just a crack but a 3 inch hole in the back right corner (it had been covered) where the soap dish is.

I had only done one tub repair and that was over 7 years ago. I grabbed my copy of Mike’s DVD series on rehabbing mobile homes. I turned it over and right there on the back cover I read “Bath Tub Repair” and I couldn’t have been more relieved.

I do nearly (if not all) my own repairs and this is just one that I had very little experience with. It was so much easier watching Mike and Jeff explain the repair in detail (even what products they use) and then watching them actually make the repair sure gave me the confidence to try.

Thanks Mike!

If you haven’t already done so folks, please consider Mike’s “Mobile Home Rehabbing for Investors” course. Its over 5 1/2 hours long and I promise you it will pay for itself many times over. I know personally spent over tens of thousands of dollars paying contractors and handymen (so I could watch and learn) to fix my properties over the years. I only wish Mike had this course when I started.

Tony Colella

(p.s. Just so you can rest assured, I don’t receive anything for this recommendation. I just like the product).