Thank You Ed Chambers. - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA

Posted by Ed C (CA) on June 11, 2002 at 23:37:16:

Aw shucks, Doc!!! Thanks you for the VERY kind words. The information I have gather from your posts are well worth a 1000 banana splits. And thanks to all you others that contribute to this site. As I discussed with you at lenght, Doc, most of my information has been gained by a small investment in books and courses. People, these veterans keep telling us the same thing.
Get these books!! They are all great books full of insight, experience and wisdom to make a difference in your life. They made a difference in mine, big time! Remember one simple idea can pay a thousandful. I admit to being lucky enough to live close to Doc so that I can meet up with him over banana splits. It will not be the last banana split either. He truly is a man of a thousand ideas. Thanks Doc

PS All the teachers on this site have made me nervous about my spelling, grammar and so on. Don’t be too hard on me, ok.

Thank You Ed Chambers. - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA on June 11, 2002 at 11:48:48:

Here is one Veteran I wouldn’t have missed for the world.

You folks all know that we don’t get paid for writing this stuff, right? Well, not so fast there. We DO get paid and in Ed’s case I got paid Big Time.

There is a lot more to life than just money. We get paid back 30 fold by the, sometimes life-long, friendships we make and in a hundred other ways too. You all know that I am not one to refuse a freebie. Well I pick other people’s brains too. Where you think I get all of this information. Surely you don’t think it all comes from personal experience. I make it a point to ask everyone what their occupation is. You already know I don’t need to pay for my car repairs anymore, well I get all of my computer help free too from many of you. I get so much knowlege and help from my friends on this board that if you offered to pay me to quit posting, I couldn’t afford to do so. I’ve made some good money too, from the tips I’ve received from other’s on this forum. Thanks to all of you for your tireless and selfless help. It seems that the more I help and give to others the more it comes back to me, multiplied 30, 60, or 100 fold. Hmmmm, where have I heard that before. Remenber I once said that a thirty-fold return was a 3,000% yield. Great investment, and just look who is guaranteing it!

I’ll be a nice guy and let ANYONE treat me to lunch. However, sometimes I get a lot more than I give. Lots of folks want to drop by for a visit and pick my brain. That’s Ok. Its already been picked pretty clean by the ravages of time anyway, but if you think you can find anything of value go ahead and try.

A couple of days ago I had the pleasure of meeting one guy who taught me more than anyone else, over a 4 hour banana split. I kind of chuckle to my self as I remember all that he taught me and yet he paid for the BS too. Life doesn’t get much better.

I spent 31/2 hours listing to and learning from Ed. What a delightful way to spend a afternoon “at work”. This guy knows more that any 50 people that I have ever met. If any of you ever get a chance to take Ed to lunch, you will be lucky indeed.

Thanks again Ed, for all the terrific information and creative ideas. When it comes to food for thought, my brain won’t be hungry again for many months.

Regards, doc