Texas investors - Posted by Lenwilder_TX

Posted by Cary_TX on October 19, 1999 at 09:32:35:

Lorna,

Low equity/no equity means just that. I do lease options on homes where the sellers have no equity. I basically take over the payments on a lease option basis for nothing out of pocket and turn around and sell it on a lease option basis with a built in cash flow. Newer homes usually means no maintenance or repair. No equity means they don’t need or expect much cash.

Cary Duke

Texas investors - Posted by Lenwilder_TX

Posted by Lenwilder_TX on October 18, 1999 at 07:38:33:

Just thought I’d try to smoke out some Texas investors.
I frequently have need for information or would be willing to share information. I do think it would be good information to know more of you, the Texas folks, so to speak.
At least when I see a posting I’ll know it may have a more specific effect on me…since I’m in Texas. So if you’re from Texas maybe use an alias like I do above or just make a quick posting here so we’ll know. I know I’ll for sure look at any posting where a Texas investor appears.

Your friend,

Len Wilder

Dallas Area Investor - Posted by Cary_TX

Posted by Cary_TX on October 18, 1999 at 13:42:26:

Hey,

I’m in the north Dallas, Lewisville area. I specialize in the no equity/low equity home. I would like to talk with local like minded individuals. I do plan on attending the Bill Bronchick seminar.

Cary Duke

Howdy Partners!! - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by steph in tex on October 18, 1999 at 12:30:03:

steph in tex here.
Austin–born and reared.
6 houses so far since May.
Yippy ky Yea!!
look forward to hearin’ from you guys(–those of you that i haven’t talked to yet)
Happy Investing
steph in tex

Re: Texas investors - Posted by Jackie

Posted by Jackie on October 18, 1999 at 12:28:26:

Bill Bronchick’s workshop in Dallas on November 6th would be a GREAT opportunity for all us Texans
(and others) to get together! We could all meet each other, share REI stories AND learn from one of the masters!!!

How about a weekly chat about specific real estate topics on mirc too?

Re: Texas investors - Posted by Lorna…FW,TX

Posted by Lorna…FW,TX on October 18, 1999 at 12:14:07:

Len,

I’m in Fort Worth. I’m pretty new at this. My goal is, to quote Kevin Myers “Buy it, Fix it, Sell it. PROFIT!” Right now I’m trying to deal with getting a tenant out of a house I have on a lease option.

Lorna/

I’m a Texas Investor Wannabe!! - Posted by Jamie M. Perez(TX)

Posted by Jamie M. Perez(TX) on October 18, 1999 at 11:50:20:

Hi Len(?),

My husband, Felix, and I are in San Antonio. We’re always interested in learning from and sharing with other TX investors. We own two “buy and holds” (us and the bank, that is). We started creative investing centered on sandwich lease options this year. Our goals are to (1) get our marketing down (2) increase our inventory (3) generate positive cash flow and (4) learn more creative methods. We currently have four lease options - 2 occupied and 2 empty. I look forward to networking with other Texans.

Jamie

Re: Texas investors - Posted by TC

Posted by TC on October 18, 1999 at 11:28:19:

I’m in the dallas area but still trying to get my first few underway.

Re: Texas investors - Posted by lenwilder_DalTx

Posted by lenwilder_DalTx on October 18, 1999 at 09:15:29:

I think I’m gonna start doing the DalTx on my name.

Re: Dallas Area Investor - Posted by Lorna…FT, TX

Posted by Lorna…FT, TX on October 18, 1999 at 13:53:38:

Hi Cary,

I’m a “newbie”. Can you explain what YOU mean when you say that you “specialize in the no equity/low equity home?”

Thanks,

Lorna/

Texas Thank You - Posted by d.henderson

Posted by d.henderson on October 18, 1999 at 21:11:17:

This year after convention, converted 2 rentals to L/O’s, bought one subject to 24K worth 38K, sold one house and completing paper work on new L/O that we bought in Sept.
Hello to all Texans from Graham, north central Texas.
dee-Texas

Re: Texas investors - Posted by TC

Posted by TC on October 18, 1999 at 20:51:01:

Jackie,you can count me in.

Re: Texas investors - Posted by Syd-Tx

Posted by Syd-Tx on October 18, 1999 at 18:03:14:

I am in the East Texas area. BTW count me in for the weekly chat. Sounds like a great idea.