Terry Vaughan on TV? - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on January 29, 2002 at 20:49:47:

Who said it was? The figures I mentioned were $10,000 to $50,000 within days or weeks. Others were bandied about. It is a long commercial.

Terry Vaughan on TV? - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on January 28, 2002 at 23:56:38:

I’m watching an infomercial from Russ Dalby and The America’s Note Network. One of the people talking about how great it is , is called Terry Vaughan. Terry is that you or is it some kind of fake?

Yes, It was me! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on January 29, 2002 at 10:42:59:

GL:

I did a few interviews for Russ Dalby when he put his “infomercial” together. My main focus was to imphasize how important an education on “paper” is.

I haven’t see the tape, so I don’t know how they used my input.

Russ was supposed to send me a copy, but I’m still waiting.

Maybe, one day I’ll see it.

Re: Yes, It was me! - Posted by Sally (WA)

Posted by Sally (WA) on February 04, 2002 at 11:08:45:

Terry,

I turned on the TV this morning at 5:00 because my newspaper was late and as I was flipping the channels, there you were! In the box on the bottom of the screen while you were speaking, they had your name, author of ‘Paper into Gold’ and CREOnline web site was listed. You were probably on for 30 seconds or so and came across very well.

So the question is, besides the educational value of learning about paper, do you endorse the quality of Russ Dalby’s materials? Does it overlap with your materials at all?

Thanks and regards

Re: Yes, It was me! - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on January 29, 2002 at 13:53:59:

So that handsome sophisticated devil was you! LOL

It’s fun to put a face and voice to someone you know only through the internet.

The infomercial is for The America’s Note Network. They tell how you can buy notes in your town with no money of your own, post them on the ANN website and reap quick easy profits of $10,000 $50,000 or more within days or at most a couple of weeks.

No doubt you will be seeing it soon on a station near you after Conan O’brien.

Re: Yes, It was me! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on February 04, 2002 at 21:45:56:

Sally:

I have not seen Russ Dalby’s materials. Years ago when Carl Abbey died. Several of us were offered his materials to buy. Russ was the one would stepped to the plate and bought all of the books and courses Carl was selling back in the 1970’s. Carl’s materials were great at the time. Since then I understand Russ has reworked a lot of the material, but I have not seen it.

I was asked to talk about the note business, in general, for Russ’ informercial and have not even seen the finished product, so I don’t know how it comes off. Being a film maker myself, I know a lot can change with editing.

As far as the difference in materials? I believe Russ mostly (like so many) points out the “broker” side of the note business. My interest has always been in the “use” of notes as tools to solve real estate problems and make money with note solutions that increase the profit or turn a “non” deal into a deal.

Anybody can “flip” a note. It takes talent and real understanding to use them as tools.

Hopes this helps.

not $50,000 -100,000 - Posted by george

Posted by george on January 29, 2002 at 18:47:04:

I have seen the commercial. Russ talks about making an extra $2000-$5000 per month.

The $50,000 and $100,000 are two deals done by just one woman called Kimberly.