Teacher has ?'s re: CS and what she's gotten into... - Posted by Malee

Posted by Rocky on July 07, 2000 at 21:46:32:

Don’t worry. I don’t think he’ll do that. At least he didn’t do it to me. If he did, he wouldn’t have lasted so long on this business.

Teacher has ?'s re: CS and what she’s gotten into… - Posted by Malee

Posted by Malee on July 02, 2000 at 18:01:21:

I just ordered CS basic starter kit. I read some messages posted here, then spent a very sleepless night wondering what in the world I did…I rent an apartment and have some credit card debt. In the least, I’d love for the CS “course” to help me get a house for no money down… I am a very organized person and feel I could (with my love of houses) do “the real estate thing.” I could read up on this (here, other websites, and I do have my very own library card) apply myself , and, perhaps, go somewhere with buying and selling real estate…I’ve read the horror stories about CS charging for all the extra “goodies” without consent, and wonder…Oh, dear, what have I done? I spent all night worrying about those extra charges. Should I call them back and make it quite clear that I want only the basic 3 payments of 59.95 (or whatever) plus postage-OR ELSE,should I just cancel, or should I stick with it and give it the old college try and research, research, research… What have I done? I don’t mind working hard…I feel that I could do it…but should I? Any words of wisdom? Maybe I should just stick with the old dream of marrying rich…(Doesn’t seem to be happening.) Help?

Re: Teacher has ?'s re: CS and what she’s gotten into… - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on July 03, 2000 at 22:53:19:

Malee,
Yes…this Real Estate thing does work.I would recomend reading all the post on this newsgroup as well as newsgroup one,read the Q & A’s also read the how to articles on this site and print them out and keep them in a three ring binder for reference,also visit other web sites that are Real Estate Investment related,you will find much more valuable info on the internet than a Public Library,my experience has been that alot of the Books on this topic are somewhat outdated at the library.Become a member of Real Estate Investors Association, most larger cities have a chapter,they hold meetings once a month and offer seminars.If you need help finding a local chapter e-mail me,I may be able to help,If you would like further information on course material or just need to know where to start please feel free to e-mail me. Best Regards! Mark

Re: Teacher has ?'s re: CS and what she’s gotten into… - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on July 02, 2000 at 18:42:54:

Call your credit card issuer or check your online statement. If the amount charged is not what it’s supposed to be then call Sheets’ customer service and tell them about this. See what they say and then the ball is in your court.

I personally have had my credit cards charged fradulently(not by Sheets-it was another company) but I know I have rights and got what I wanted. I have not let that problem stop me from making other purchases.

So right now see what happens and then react. Other people may have had order problems, but that does not mean you will.Cross your fingers;-}

-Good Luck,Chris

Re: Teacher has ?'s re: CS and what she’s gotten into… - Posted by VON

Posted by VON on July 17, 2000 at 17:50:35:

MARK Ilive in the Tacoma-Seattle area and I’m looking for an investment club. Anybody with some information would be appreciated.

Re: Teacher has ?'s re: CS and what she’s gotten into… - Posted by marleeka

Posted by marleeka on July 02, 2000 at 20:39:22:

Malee, stop worrying so much! Now it’s true some people have been gotten by CS with various charges but i have to say i love his staff! They included “freebies” in my order just because i held friendly conversation for awhile so don’t be worried and just check your credit card statement and if something looks wrong, then call them up to see if they’ll patch the problem up. Do not lose sleep over it!