?? Tax lien site - need help?? - Posted by Stef-GA

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on August 13, 2002 at 23:21:11:

Stef–(GA)------------

Try this site:

http://www.taxliens.org/schedule.htm

Highlight it, click control-c (for copy), click on the address line of your brower to highlight it, click control-v (for caret: put in); click “go” or push enter key.

I saw a bunch of sales for GA mentioned there.

Good InvestingRon Starr*

?? Tax lien site - need help?? - Posted by Stef-GA

Posted by Stef-GA on August 09, 2002 at 12:23:46:

Does anyone know what the purpose of this site is?
www.ntlainfo.org? The National Tax Lien Assoc., can you actually find anything other than tax laws on this site? If so please let me know. If not… is there a site that you can obtain public foreclosure status, without going through the courthouse? Thanks a bunch!!

Stef-GA

Re: ?? Tax lien site - need help?? - Posted by michaela-ATL

Posted by michaela-ATL on August 15, 2002 at 13:27:34:

every country is different. for fulton cty you can find foreclosure listings at www.fcdr.com
michaela

Re: ?? Tax lien site - need help?? - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on August 09, 2002 at 14:16:04:

Sfef–(CA)----------------

Thanks to the reference. I looked it over and found nothing much but the references to the state statutes related to the collection of delinquent property taxes. And even that only refers to a few states.

You ask “If not… is there a site that you can obtain public foreclosure status, without going through the courthouse?” Could you rephrase this question so that I can understand what you are seeking? It does not compute as is.

Good Investing*Ron Starr

Re: ?? Tax lien site - need help?? - Posted by Stef-GA

Posted by Stef-GA on August 12, 2002 at 08:07:26:

Hi Ron, what I mean is the tax lein site just has laws in it. Is there a site you can go to and check which state you need and find if there are foreclosures about to happen? So you can get in at the beginning? Probably not… but worth a shot. Thanks