Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by Mike

Posted by Philip on September 02, 2010 at 24:01:07:

My business partner and I spoke with them on the phone. The person (“coach”) that claimed to be an expert on business credit was about 20 years old and never even went to college. We found that they would walk you through setting up smaller credit items and then try to get you approved for a real business loan of some sort. This would have cost about $2500. We got her to admit that they believed we would have the most success with the banks that they “worked with” the most and that their company received a 4.5% commission on any loans that were made through these particular banks (if they are indeed banks). When I finally told her we decided against taking her up on this “deal” she got very rude and insulting and tried to belittle me and claim that I knew nothing about business. That was confirmation that we made the right decision. I wouldn’t necessarily say its an outright scam, just a sucker deal. I suspect that at least some of the companies that offer credit may be owned indirectly by the same people. My experience is that your better off building a relationship with a local banker who understands your business. It’s also my experience so far that most of the ads on XM radio are of this nature for some reason.

Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on April 12, 2009 at 06:38:10:

Has anyone heard that commercial on the radio by Nevada Corporate State Headquarters? They talk about getting business locs up to 1 million dollars? They call it the Susan Zapper Credit Special.

Does anyone on here have any imput or experiences with this company?

Re: Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by Walter Kond

Posted by Walter Kond on September 23, 2009 at 17:56:53:

Have been hearing this ad on my XM radio but I needed info to be able to review this service… So far NADA… If anyone has any info, please send it to us. We have a website that finds scams.

Please help.
Thank you,
Walter Kond

Re: Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by Regina

Posted by Regina on September 15, 2009 at 10:57:01:

I am working with Nevada State Corporate Network currently and have been for the past 4 months in order to build my business credit. I have been in business for a little more than 9 years and had no idea that I was personally attached to every single debt my LLC had developed over those years. Which brought my credit score so low I wasn’t able to finance anything, personally or business wise.

I have now been able to transfer all of my company’s debt out of my name, thank God! and am slowly rebuilding my credit score while accessing money I was previously denied for.

My credit coach told me it was going to be a process and he was right… none the less, it is working for me.

Re: Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by I-made-the-call

Posted by I-made-the-call on August 18, 2009 at 22:24:57:

I called and they wanted THREE GRAND up front over the phone immediately to send me some paperwork.

Beware the ZAPPER CREDIT SPECIAL

Re: Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by Dennis Cunningham

Posted by Dennis Cunningham on July 29, 2009 at 12:35:17:

What did you find out.

Re: Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by Gene Powell

Posted by Gene Powell on May 12, 2009 at 18:22:05:

send info

Re: Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on January 08, 2011 at 17:35:41:

COMPLETE RIP OFF !!

Re: Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by Doug

Posted by Doug on September 04, 2010 at 11:24:17:

SUSAN ZAPPER IS A SCAMMER. zappercreditsolutions.com

scam, scam,scam.

Re: Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by Phillip Branham

Posted by Phillip Branham on February 17, 2010 at 08:15:52:

I looked into the system, and found it to be a scam. They make it sound good till they ask for $1,800 for their list of banks in the Navada area that will grant business credit. Just like everything else if it sounds to good to be true it is.

Re: Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by John

Posted by John on July 26, 2010 at 19:27:30:

This is not ture. I just spent $3K and 9 months with these people. I did get about $20K in business credit with Sears, various office suppliers, and a few odd vendors BUT NO REAL BUSINESS LOAN. They did send me to Chase Bank for the “Business Loan” but Chase just told me unless I had perfect personal credit, I was wasting my time. IF I HAD PERFECT PERSONAL CREDIT I WOULD NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH THIS SPECIAL.

Its false advertising and needs to be shutdown.

Re: Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by Fred

Posted by Fred on February 10, 2010 at 13:31:31:

At what cost?

Re: Susan Zapper Credit Special??? - Posted by Franklin

Posted by Franklin on September 02, 2010 at 01:44:55:

I was reading Philip’s response. I was considering this. I would like to set up a corporate entity in order to buy large commercial real estate properties. Do you have a recommendation as to who could set this up for me if not Zapper (Nevada State Corporation)? Thanks.