success stories - Posted by Ted

Posted by Ted on November 14, 2000 at 12:56:40:

One of the things I read on this site is that if you want to do it then just do it. So I have. I have put in two contracts so far but both have been rejected. I may try another offer on the one property plus i am looking at three properties that i saw while working. Im gonna go to tax office to find listed owner then contact about selling. I am also looking at a 6 unit apartment building that if i cant purchase, i might try to lease/option. Ill post any success inthese areas. My advise, if i may, is “just do it.” Good luck!

success stories - Posted by Ted

Posted by Ted on November 11, 2000 at 17:03:49:

I just purchased the Carlton Sheets No Money Down package about two weeks ago and have listened to all the CD’s and video tapes and read the whole book. I would like to talk to any other Sheets grads who have been successful in using the techniques he teaches.

Re: success stories - Posted by Donna

Posted by Donna on November 14, 2000 at 24:08:25:

Hi, I’m from MI and have also recently read all the CD’s and everything else. I’ll be honest in saying I’m nervous-excited about the thought of going through with everything I have learned. It all sounds easy, but I’m so nervous about taking the first step that, I can’t get myself to do it. Maybe we can trade stories to help each other get going. Or maybe someone else reading this can help give us a “push.”

Re: success stories - Posted by Tobeykins

Posted by Tobeykins on November 20, 2000 at 02:47:31:

The course works best if you go through it 3-5 times. Really make it part of you. Its all numbers. 25 calls to find 5 possible sellers and 3 offers 1 accepted. Understand you are working averages and on rejection is a beginning. After 30 rejections you will make a deal. Its all numbers.

Re: success stories - Posted by Farrah

Posted by Farrah on November 16, 2000 at 19:37:50:

I bought the sheets course in august. My first 2 deals I tried to do fell through, but I didn’t let it discourage me and now tommorrow I am signing my first contract! It was almost like when I get turned down it dosen’t bother me much , its when my offer is accepted when I get butterflies in my stomach, don’t let it discourage you if you get rejected several times, just keep trying and soon you’ll have a success story too!

Re: success stories - Posted by Troy

Posted by Troy on November 14, 2000 at 21:24:19:

Not sure if you got this, but I’m a newbie also. If you need support let me know