Success, First Resource, Home Buyers of America - Posted by Yvette

Posted by tracy on August 23, 1999 at 22:38:50:

I’m glad I found this website because I just attended one their seminars this evening. What was your response regarding the negatives on this company?

Success, First Resource, Home Buyers of America - Posted by Yvette

Posted by Yvette on January 13, 1999 at 14:24:58:

I’m very close to investing in this program but want to know if anyone is using it successfully. I am interested in their financing of bad credit and haven’t found anything else that will do the trick. Please respond as soon as possible as I am at a loss for what else is available to me.

Thankfully, I remain

Yvette

Re: Success, First Resource, Home Buyers - Posted by Martin

Posted by Martin on January 15, 1999 at 12:45:46:

As I mentioned in my last note I posted this question to another site. Someone tipped me off that this company is under investigation by the Attorney General’s office in Florida. I called the AG’s office in Florida and sure enough they have received “numerous complaints” and are investigating them for “Deceptive and misleading advertising and business practices. Failure to make proper disclosures in infomercial.”

The case number is L98-3-1221 and the number for the Florida AG Economic Crimes Division is 407-245-0833, if you want more information.

Run… - Posted by Cesar

Posted by Cesar on January 14, 1999 at 20:12:58:

Run for your life while you still can…

And take some of the books you see on this website and READ them. It will be the best education you’ve ever had.

Good Luck.

Re:Success,First Resource,Home Buyers of America - Posted by Charles - DFW

Posted by Charles - DFW on January 13, 1999 at 21:56:42:

I took the “Success, FR,HBA” course. I think that you can better spend your time and money on this site and on courses offered on this site.

Try “SEARCH” engine above! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on January 13, 1999 at 15:26:10:

or try this: http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard2/messages/4930.html

Re: Success, First Resource, Home Buyers - Posted by Martin

Posted by Martin on January 13, 1999 at 14:54:41:

I attended a seminar given by them on 1/11 and posted the exact same question to another list. I will post any responses I get.

Re:Success,First Resource,Home Buyers of America - Posted by ljd

Posted by ljd on July 26, 1999 at 21:04:47:

Please explain the negatives associated with this company. I am interested also in their product…
Thanks

Try Search w/“Home Buyers”, etc. - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on January 13, 1999 at 15:47:51:

Try this post:

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard2/messages/1049.html