Sub2 Reverse Mortgage ? - Posted by Hank FL

Posted by Hank FL on April 07, 2004 at 22:52:19:

Well, the last shot has little redeeming it, but the initial question is a good one, since these financial instruments are becoming more popular now.

You do have the candlepower to understand that, no?

No.

Sub2 Reverse Mortgage ? - Posted by Hank FL

Posted by Hank FL on April 07, 2004 at 20:51:27:

They’re pushing these products on a radio station I listen to from time to time, so today I naturally thought of the difficulties one might run into trying to keep the financing in place to make a deal with one of these loans in place “go”.

DOS on 'roids.

Hank FL

Oh, and “Rick” [email@email.com] these aren’t the same 'roids that you have become so intimately familiar with while tossing your cellmates salad.

Re: Sub2 Reverse Mortgage ? - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on April 08, 2004 at 17:50:42:

Since the mortgagee gets title after the owner dies, buying sub2 doesn’t seem like a good deal. On the other hand, you might try getting a long-term lease with right to sublease. It’s extra income for the owner, on top of the reverse mortgage income, which might be just what they need.

Re: Sub2 Reverse Mortgage ? - Posted by JoeT

Posted by JoeT on April 07, 2004 at 22:46:06:

another useless post brought you by Hank.

Re: Sub2 Reverse Mortgage ? - Posted by Hank FL

Posted by Hank FL on April 08, 2004 at 21:00:01:

In traffic today, I was thinking about this question again and came up with little.

Perhaps I actually should read the langauge of a typical R. Mort. before pondering much farther.

That sandwich lease thing should work though.