sub2 and insurance - Posted by ken

Posted by Ken on September 09, 2007 at 10:37:31:

Minor repairs and i will do a rent to own,probably get $3000 down payment,hopefully they will be able to buy in a year,or if they do not buy it i can rent it till the market turns around.There is a decent monthly cash flow.We have very few repairs on single families because we tell our tenants they are expected to take care of lawn,snow shoveling etc and we screen them to make sure they will do these repairs.We do not accept welfare or section 8 in these houses since they will not be able to purchase and they generally do not want to do the repairs and they generally have an attitude that they should not have to do repairs

sub2 and insurance - Posted by ken

Posted by ken on September 07, 2007 at 20:04:20:

I am buying a house sub2 and want to know what to do about insurance.I do not want to put the property in a trust,it is going in my company name.I am thinking about adding my company to their current policy as additional insured.I am experienced just have not taken a house sub2 in about 10 years but i am getting lots of people willing to let me take them right now Any ideas?

Re: sub2 and insurance - Posted by Joseph

Posted by Joseph on September 09, 2007 at 06:51:42:

I am just wondering what is your exit strategy after you pucrhased sub-2? Are you wrapping on resale after sub-2 purchase?

Re: sub2 and insurance - Posted by todd

Posted by todd on September 08, 2007 at 20:37:55:

Sub2d eals dot com is a good site for this question.