Stated income ? - Posted by Dan Gregory

Posted by Chris Lund on May 10, 2009 at 21:31:17:

Matthew,

Can you tell me more about the NOO Stated Refi? I own a lot of free and clear sfr, in Lakeland, Florida, and would love to be able to borrow at 7% to buy more. To get to $200K loan amount, I would have to collateralize with multiple properties. Also, need long term/amortization, as I am looking for long term buy and hold. My credit ranges, anywhere from low 600 to high 700, depending on if the big three like or dislike what I have done lately (active investor, but I have never had a default or late pay, ever!). Since I am an active investor, with multiple loans and lines of credit, my debt ratios are a big issue with the banks. Please let me know if any chance this will work… I am serious, very interested, and I pay… Anyone that loans to me will be delighted (references provided)! Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!

-Chris Lund

Stated income ? - Posted by Dan Gregory

Posted by Dan Gregory on January 12, 2009 at 12:08:16:

Are there any stated income lenders out there for Non owner occupied investment properties ?

Re: Stated income ? YES - Posted by Matthew

Posted by Matthew on February 07, 2009 at 12:40:08:

I have an investor who will do NOO STATED REFI. 200k and up. 7% rates 4-5 points.

Re: Stated income ? - Posted by warren

Posted by warren on January 16, 2009 at 10:23:10:

yes their are still stated income for investors – my bank still does that type of loans – you do need a 720 or better score or other investment

Re: Stated income ? - Posted by zach

Posted by zach on January 14, 2009 at 10:33:49:

No Stated per say, but potentially requests for Verification of Employment(VOE) only, with 720+ ficos and lower ltv’s.