State specific Foreclosure Law... - Posted by JB in MD

Posted by JohnBoy on July 27, 2001 at 16:39:37:

http://www.lawsource.com/also/summary.cgi?elem1=30nj&Key=Browse

State specific Foreclosure Law… - Posted by JB in MD

Posted by JB in MD on July 27, 2001 at 14:03:20:

Hi all,

I believe Tim Jensen posted a link a month or two ago for someone who was looking for foreclosure law specific to the state of Illinois. I followed that link trying to get to the foreclosure laws for Maryland, but could never figure out which link to follow once I got into it. I didn’t find anything that would help me. I want to read all the statutes/law specific to Maryland so that I am as knowledgeable as I can be, so can anyone tell me where to look? I consider myself fairly internet savvy, but I could not find what I was looking for on the link that was posted earlier. If anyone knows of another site that contains this information, or can help me with the last one, I would sure appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Jason

Re: State specific Foreclosure Law… - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on July 27, 2001 at 15:30:54:

Try this link:

http://www.lawsource.com/also/summary.cgi?elem1=20md&Key=Browse

Re: State specific Foreclosure Law… - Posted by JB in MD

Posted by JB in MD on July 27, 2001 at 18:49:28:

JohnBoy,

Thank you very much for the speedy reply. The link you provided allowed me to find exacly what I was looking for, and all other laws and such specific to MD. Also, thanks for being such a frequent and generous contributor to this site. It is people like you that make this a wonderful resource for those of us that need the helping hand! Once again, thanks.

Jason

Re: State specific (NJ) Foreclosure Law? - Posted by NJDave

Posted by NJDave on July 27, 2001 at 16:28:02:

Would you be able to direct me to a site that describes NJ foreclosure law? Thanks, in advance.

Re: State specific (NJ) Foreclosure Law? - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on July 27, 2001 at 16:54:29:

I noticed the index on the left isn’t loading, but if you scroll way down the page it has the foreclosure laws there.

Looks like it covers all the state statues. Some interesting stuff there in NJ. :slight_smile: