So nobody has heard of a company named AFS? - Posted by KC Questions

Posted by KC Questions on March 21, 2003 at 21:32:57:

Thanks for the response,

It looks like I might have to be the guinea pig and check them out and let everyone else know about my experiences with them.

So nobody has heard of a company named AFS? - Posted by KC Questions

Posted by KC Questions on March 21, 2003 at 12:56:36:

If this company is everything they say they are, they could save us investors a lot of money on products and services we need. They also provide self-employed health insurance at what looks like reasonable rates.

If they are a scam, I don’t want to throw my money away on them.

Anyone have any experiences with this company?

AFS- Americans for Financial Security
see my previous post on them: http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/58438.html

Re: So nobody has heard of a company named AFS? - Posted by Shaun (nj)

Posted by Shaun (nj) on March 21, 2003 at 15:48:02:

I have never heard of this company. I just looked over there web site and it appears they act almost like an association of small businesses. They don’t really offer much for free but they do offer discounts on alot of different things you may use everyday. Some local chamber of commerce or other organizations probably offer the simalar benefits. Discounts on Fed Ex, or other services. Since they send a certain amount of clients to the different companies they may get discounts. One thing I saw that I liked is the collection service. They will report people to the credit agencies which I think is a good thing and would help alot of land lords if this threat could be given.

Anyway I don’t know exactly what they do but that is what it looks like to me.

Shaun