So many properties too little knowledge - Posted by Mary-Oh

Posted by whyK-CA on October 24, 2005 at 18:10:19:

Do you already know what’s the least they can take?

So many properties too little knowledge - Posted by Mary-Oh

Posted by Mary-Oh on October 24, 2005 at 17:14:39:

I have a question on the commercial site and now I am putting one on the main (not sure where it would go). Anyway I go for months with nothing and now all of a sudden I have two deals going. Can any of you help me with this one?

Lady called me from my ad. 4 BR home. I have seen it needs cosmetic help about 3000.00. Her husband’s hours were cut at work, can not afford payments on this (it’s a land contract buy) and she’s worried about winter bills.Moving in with Mom. Anyway, they want $67,000. Realtor said she would list it at 89,500. That holds for the area. They want out quick so listing it is plan B for them. They are not delinquent yet, but soon will be. I see some equity here, can anyone advise me on how to proceed? What would you do if this call came to you? Thank you so much and while I have your attention, I also have a question on the commercial link…hence the subject title.

Re: So many properties too little knowledge - Posted by ryan

Posted by ryan on October 24, 2005 at 19:21:12:

If I have a deal like this, I’d do a sub-2 or a lease/option and sign it up immediately otherwise the deal would be gone. I wouldn’t mind paying someone 3k assignment fee for such a deal.

Ryan

Re: So many properties too little knowledge - Posted by ken

Posted by ken on October 24, 2005 at 18:54:49:

My biggest concern is will the person holding the land contract allow you to take over their position or are they just waiting to take it back?