Skip Tracer services - Posted by Bob-MD

Posted by G.MacLean on November 08, 2000 at 22:47:38:

Bob,

This was cut and paste from an earlier post that I answered dealing with skip traces.

(See More Foreclosure Questions) 11/05/00

If its a great deal, meaning lots of equity, you may want to actually spend some money to find them. We have a P.I. on retainer just for this reason. A simple SSN search, followed by a skip trace will show lots of stuff… Mainly, where they have turned on utilities at. Maybe even thier phone number. We have found that getting unlisted phone numbers to be quite hard, no matter who you are. Anyhow,It usually runs about $60 bucks for the service and can almost always point you in the right direction.

I too have recieved e-mails about finding folks on the net, however the one a friend ordered was nothing more than a search engine database. Something easily done by anyone, on a one by one basis, for free. Buyer Beware…

Happy Hunting,

MAC

Skip Tracer services - Posted by Bob-MD

Posted by Bob-MD on November 08, 2000 at 16:32:56:

I keep getting e-mail from companies selling software to locate missing persons. Has anyone tried this software to find missing property owners? If so, which ones? I have several properties that the mail has come back without forwarding addresses. I would like to try to buy the properties but I can’t find the owners.

Bob-MD